Paulding.com

I got this from WSBTV:

HERE

Looks like Deal is ahead of Handle.

Yep. I have been watching that. And I keep throwing up in my mouth a little. I may have to eat my words this fall in the general election. I seriously thought Handel was a shoo-in. Loving how someone with some ethics violations can be in the lead right now.

Yep. I have been watching that. And I keep throwing up in my mouth a little. I may have to eat my words this fall in the general election. I seriously thought Handel was a shoo-in. Loving how someone with some ethics violations can be in the lead right now.

The ethics violations in question aren't even the tip of the iceberg for this corrupt man. He is a genuine low life.

The ethics violations in question aren't even the tip of the iceberg for this corrupt man. He is a genuine low life.

Exactly, and the people voted for him.

I really thought Handle would win.

And here comes Roy in November.

Exactly, and the people voted for him.

I really thought Handle would win.

And here comes Roy in November.

I think you just made me cry.

MrB has left the room... I am not a happy camper right now.

I thought it was strange; I voted at about 5:45ish today, the same time I did a month ago. There was a line out the door, literally. Last time, there was hardly anyone, and I certainly didn't have to wait. I just thought it was odd since I'd always assumed there'd be less at a run-off.

It isn't over yet. Lots of votes to be counted.

There is less than 1% between Handel & Deal now. I guess I got upset over that too soon after all.

Look at PUBBY'S front page.

I'm in shock.

I'm not. That is how I figured it would, actually.

Edited b/c I can't do math.

Edited by MrsB

Bunch of "Good Buddies" Running our county Commission. Maybe they will make good decisions together. Couple of the votes really close under 100 votes, wonder who will be the first to ask for a recount and are there any absentee ballots remaining to count?

I just saw where Handel conceded. Just what kind of people vote for a known crook? What happens if he is indicted before the November election? Deal and his supporters are an embarrassment to the state.

No way in hell that I would give this crooked little man my vote.

I just saw where Handel conceded. Just what kind of people vote for a known crook? What happens if he is indicted before the November election? Deal and his supporters are an embarrassment to the state.

No way in hell that I would give this crooked little man my vote.

Hey, we had Jerry in office for 2 full terms, and only just dodged a bullet with getting his protege' yesterday.

I see Roy's train as being difficult at best, to derail as of this point in time.

You should. There's talk on another one of these rooms about NewsJunky or LTD. Not sure who P-Com is nominating yet, tho.

It just seems like we all weren't paying attention and now we're stuck with two less than desirable candidates and there's nothing we can do about it. Let's turn the clock back a few months. I know there have to be more capable people in Georgia. There are plenty of people on pcom with good ideas and plenty of intelligence that seem to really care.