Paulding.com

The menu is online!

I just wanted to let you all know that our menu is online. Go to TheBumbleBeeBakery.com and it will have a link to the menu. It is by no mean everything we make, but does have most of our items and the prices. And we are open to suggestions, if you want something that isn't on the menu. Our website will have even more info and should be up in a few days.

I've got a question.....Will you ever prepare "Salt Risen bread?" Ever since Rhodes Bakery in Atlanta closed, I cannot find it anywhere. I've compiled several recipes to make the bread myself but I would rather just go purchase it...

Yes, we sell bread. One page is not enough to list everything we make. lol. And since we are a bakery that bakes daily we will have some things that change from day to day. Right now we have:

Kaiser rolls 50 cents/each

Garlic Parmesan Italian Bread $2.75/loaf

Country Style Wheat $2.75/loaf

Crusty Sour Dough Bread 3.99/loaf

Country White $2.50 loaf

French Baguette $2.50/loaf

Please forgive me if the prices are off a few cents. I am at home, not the bakery.

I just wanted to let you all know that our menu is online. Go to TheBumbleBeeBakery.com and it will have a link to the menu. It is by no mean everything we make, but does have most of our items and the prices. And we are open to suggestions, if you want something that isn't on the menu. Our website will have even more info and should be up in a few days.

Couldn't get the

web site to work.......... <_<

I hope you get some improvement in your "website", just doesn't scroll well at all :o

But this won't stop me from stopping by, you have some great items I just know I need to try :)

The website is not finished. I just wanted a way for everyone to see the menu while it was under construction. :o)

I am so glad you liked it! :) We were working hard on special orders today. It has been a hardworking, fun, successful first week. If anyone wants something for Thanksgiving tomorrow is the cut-off date to order. We have great pies and cakes.

Stopped by on Thursday--OMG!! I can't come in your place ever again!! I have no will power!! The peanut butter cake bars w/icing and the brownies were absolutely fantastic!! The eclair was a little slice of carb heaven!! Not to mention the friendly folks serving me --- Great Job!!! Spreading the word to family and friends--hope to never need the local grocer's bakery again!! Bumble Bee Bakery ROCKS!!