Paulding.com

UNIQUE & NICE COLLEGIATE THROWS/BLANKETS

I know the pictures are small but I am taking pre-orders for these Collegiate throws. They are fleece scenic blankets measuring 48" x 60" and made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece - so they are soft and comfortable while providing a lot of warmth. They will come in a roll with a picture card. They are a...vailable in: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Texas, Auburn, LSU, Virginia Tech, Ohio, Tennesse, Clemson and USC. Very unique and would make a GREAT Christmas present. One out of the way and paid for before the holidays!!:) Only $20.00 if pre-ordered!! Paypal is available for payment, too. Just let me know whatcha want and how many. :)

CollegiateThrows-2.jpg

That is tiny print on the computer :p but I believe I would like

2 of the UF Please

THANK YOU, CC. Yes, it is very tiny print but I tried to enlarge it through photobucket without any success. They are really nice throws and the design is unique from anything I have seen before. I really think you will be pleased. THANKS AGAIN!!

I've got Wade's webmaster working on it now. Hopefully I'll have a larger one to post soon. Sorry.

Okay - that didn't work. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I might can enlarge this photo for better viewing of the blankets? I already have orders for 11 but have also heard from some who want to view the image better before ordering - and I can understand. THANKS for any and all suggestions.

Okay, lets see if this is better. If there is a specific school you are interested in, just let me know and I can get the individual photo. I already have orders for over a dozen of these throws. If you have shopped for nice, licensed collegiate throws, you know this is a great deal.

AuburnTailgateThrow.jpg

FLTailgateThrow.jpg

AlabamaTailgateThrow.jpg

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! :)

Can you post a pic of the Ga throw? When you say fleece, is it like the thinner type blankets like the holiday throws and such they sell around Christmas time? Im trying to get an image of the thickness of it :D

I really cannot say as to the thickness as this is a new vendor and we haven't purchased these before. I would doubt they are real thin, tho. Here is the description they provide for the UGA throw:

This University of Georgia fleece throw blanket measures 48" x 60" and features a very unique and artistic tailgate scene.

100% Polyester, Anti Pill Fleece

Sold in roll with picture card.

And here is the photo:

GeorgiaTailgateThrow.jpg

THANKS!!

I want a Florida Gators but have no idea about the PayPal thing. Will have my hubby look at it later. Thank you.

No problem. I do take the green stuff. ;)

A lot of ppl don't do paypal, I just wanted to offer it as an option for those who do.

I will be placing the order Monday morning.

THANKS!!!!

Shawna says,,,,,,,wheres Oklahoma??? :(

I KNEW that was gonna come along at some point. LOL!!! I did check (I'm always thinking about her) But, they don't offer it. :(

But, you CAN get one for UGA!!!! :)

Can you post a pic of the Ga throw? When you say fleece, is it like the thinner type blankets like the holiday throws and such they sell around Christmas time? Im trying to get an image of the thickness of it :D

Did you decide if you want the UGA throw? If not, that is fine, I just wanted to clarify.

I wish you had Georgia Tech...

ME TOO!!!!!

I WANT ONE! I WANT A GATOR ONE!!! =] Can u send me somethin to show me how to do the PayPal thing PLEASEE??

I've gotcha down. I'll send you a PM re: Paypal.

Any way to get a

University of Kentucky?

They do not offer this particular style for Kentucky. I will see what else they might have and get back with ya.

I want to order a Georgia throw.

Got you down.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Okay Football Fans - Here is the ultimate and unique blanket / throw for your team. I have received orders for about two dozen of these blankets so a lot of people realize the deal. If you want one but have not sent me a PM or if I have not acknowledged in the thread that I have you noted, please let me know. The order will be placed Monday morning and should be available for pickup on Wednesday, October 7th. I really appreciate everyone's orders - THANK YOU!!!!!
Okay Football Fans - Here is the ultimate and unique blanket / throw for your team. I have received orders for about two dozen of these blankets so a lot of people realize the deal. If you want one but have not sent me a PM or if I have not acknowledged in the thread that I have you noted, please let me know. The order will be placed Monday morning and should be available for pickup on Wednesday, October 7th. I really appreciate everyone's orders - THANK YOU!!!!!

Where do we pick them up? This is my first order.

Any chance you can find a notre dame one?

Not of this particular style, sorry! These are the only schools offered. But, I can get you one for Notre Dame. Do you want me to see what I can find?

THANKS!

Where do we pick them up? This is my first order.

I am expecting them to be ready for pick-up on Wednesday but, will know for sure after placing the order tomorrow AM. When they are here and ready for pick-up, I will post here as well as send you a PM. I live in Dallas and my business is out of my home. THANK YOU!!!!

Oh Karen, can I bring you a check for a UF one tomorrow? We just changed all of our bank information so my paypal isn't current and I really, REALLY want one of those Gators blankets!!!

Oh Karen, can I bring you a check for a UF one tomorrow? We just changed all of our bank information so my paypal isn't current and I really, REALLY want one of those Gators blankets!!!

You can just pay for it when you pick it up - that will be fine - Gotcha down! THANK YOU!!!! (Been thinking about you, BTW. :) )

You can just pay for it when you pick it up - that will be fine - Gotcha down! THANK YOU!!!! (Been thinking about you, BTW. :) )

Thank you so much! I'm so excited.

I'll PM you - I have an update. :)

OKAY - the order has been placed and will ship out this afternoon!!!!! :yahoo: The pre-orders have been overwhelming and I received several more this AM. I am sure once they arrive and others see them, I will be placing another order!! :) The FSU and TN are on backorder but will be shipped in a few days (FYI: for those who ordered those two schools.) All others were in stock. THANKS Again to everyone who placed an order. I really appreciate it!!!! I'll let ya know when they arrive and are ready for pickup.