Paulding.com

To SPEED THINGS UP, I'M CHANGING SKINS

Don't be surprised if the look of the site changes here shortly. I am changing the skin used for the site to limit the number of ads shown as the adserver is the key holdup. By dropping the number of ads delivered, this should let the adserver catch up.

I will be limiting the number of skins available for use and changing the default. When things return to normal, we'll reinstitute the other skins.

pubby

Maybe LPPT or someone at the office could compile a list of commerce members with services that could be helpful to flood victims. Since the ads won't be showing as much we could help to keep the forum bumped.

You could start with carpet cleaning (I can't remember the guy's name) and Xtreeme Tree works. I wonder if Subby could offer to work on well pumps that may have been hit by lightning.

Don't be surprised if the look of the site changes here shortly. I am changing the skin used for the site to limit the number of ads shown as the adserver is the key holdup. By dropping the number of ads delivered, this should let the adserver catch up.

I will be limiting the number of skins available for use and changing the default. When things return to normal, we'll reinstitute the other skins.

pubby

Pubby, I have no idea what you just said, it looked kind of like bluh bluh bluh to my dumb computer mind, but whatever you have to do including rubbing dirt on it that will help speed things up is apprecaited. Thanks for being our life line to the outside world. Bunny