Paulding.com

I have worked at Spirit Halloween the last 2 years in Hiram. Haunted graveyard is a great idea. Lots of people came in looking for haunted house to go to. Spirit was the one behind Chick=fil=a. We will be over at the Avenue on Dallas Highway this year. Hope to see you there.

Doodlebug

I have worked at Spirit Halloween the last 2 years in Hiram. Haunted graveyard is a great idea. Lots of people came in looking for haunted house to go to. Spirit was the one behind Chick=fil=a. We will be over at the Avenue on Dallas Highway this year. Hope to see you there.

Doodlebug

Sorry, Doodlebug-but I'm allowed one haunted thingymabob a year and since Jason and the gang at Junkyard were kind enough to sponsor the scouts I'm gonna have to go with them.

I'm a firm believer in supporting businesses that support scouts!

Thanks by the way for the passes you guys donated for our golf tournament...hope it drums you guys up a ton of businesses..

And if you need some spooky knarly monsters, give me a holler...

Sorry, Doodlebug-but I'm allowed one haunted thingymabob a year and since Jason and the gang at Junkyard were kind enough to sponsor the scouts I'm gonna have to go with them.

Thanks by the way for the passes you guys donated for our golf tournament...hope it drums you guys up a ton of businesses..

Spirit is the halloween costume store

Spirit is the halloween costume store

What she said. Doodlebug was just saying that she would send people to the Haunted Junkyard because people ask her where the haunted houses are being that she works for the costume store.

Hey Haunted Junkyard, do you have any flyers for the Haunted Junkyard? I am having a big sale this weekend at my house and I am advertising that I have some costumes, I could hand them out if you'd like.

Things are really coming together over at the Junkyard! We are working day and night! We've got some real talent over there putting scenes together, and it's going to be soooooooooo scary!!!

Can't wait to see everybody there!! :)

WoooooHoooooo!!!! I cant wait!!! I LOVE this time of year!!!

:huh:

Huh? :mellow:

Since we are located next door, I have been telling everyone that comes into the Boutique. We will help you promote it since your next door and we hope that folks notice us as they go by. If you have flyers, please drop me some at the Boutique.

Awesome, y'all! Thanks to everybody that asked about flyers. We don't have flyers, per say, but we have posters and cards, and we will definitely get some to y'all over the next week or so.

Nemie, I'll have Jason drop some off to you today or tomorrow.

WTA, I want to come to your sale anyway, so I'll bring you some then!

Hey doodlebug, when does the Spirit store open? How can I get some posters/cards to you?

Thanks, 1novella, we were glad to help you out! (And thanks for your loyalty...it's okay if you go to the Halloween store! :p)

LR, we'll be glad to take anything spooky off of anybody's hands! Also, any black fabric or cheesecloth or really any fabric that could be used to make costumes. OH, and if anybody has any old suits that could be used in the graveyard scene...

pensacola, yep, there's a pirate scene! And that's just the beginning.......

We are sooooo excited! It's gonna be an experience, that's for sure!! :)

What does one have to do to promote something....do a scene? give me some info :D

i second that...me and hubby would love to find out if we can bring our props and set up a scene or if its just businesses or non profit groups doing it? Trust me....it takes us about two weeks of hard work to set up for halloween and would love for more to see all our creations> will there be a pumpkin carving contest or the like cause this family can do some SERIOUS carving.

i second that...me and hubby would love to find out if we can bring our props and set up a scene or if its just businesses or non profit groups doing it? Trust me....it takes us about two weeks of hard work to set up for halloween and would love for more to see all our creations> will there be a pumpkin carving contest or the like cause this family can do some SERIOUS carving.

You can absolutely do a scene if you'd like! Just call Jason at 770-875-8802. We have a couple of creative individuals out there doing some scenes, and we'd love to have yours!

:)

Sounds like fun!!! A few of us have over the last few years gone to some local haunted hay rides. This is in the hood very close by. Count us in!!!!! Refresh me on the dates, times, and cost please

Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night in October. Ticket sales begin at 5:30 pm, and rides start at dusk. $15 for adults, $12 for 12 & under.

Can't wait to see you there!! :)

ETA: There will be an all day Fall Festival on October 31, and the 4H Horse and Pony Club will be giving horse and pony rides every Saturday starting at noon!

Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night in October. Ticket sales begin at 5:30 pm, and rides start at dusk. $15 for adults, $12 for 12 & under.

Can't wait to see you there!! :)

ETA: There will be an all day Fall Festival on October 31, and the 4H Horse and Pony Club will be giving horse and pony rides every Saturday starting at noon!

Thanks for the info. We did the 4H event a couple of years ago down by station 5 on Ridge Rd. Gonna bother you with a couple of more questions; When does the last ride /startend??? How many does the ride hold as we have been known to come in a large group, about a dozen or so.

Edited by rockster
Thanks for the info. We did the 4H event a couple of years ago down by station 5 on Ridge Rd. Gonna bother you with a couple of more questions; When does the last ride /startend??? How many does the ride hold as we have been known to come in a large group, about a dozen or so.

Questions are no bother!! :D The last tickets are going to be sold at 11:00 pm or so, that way we can finish up no later than midnight. Each trailer should hold 25-30, and we will have atleast 3 tractors running! :)