Paulding.com

Vote for your favorite.

J's portrait of the year.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite portrait

• A
    • B
    • C

J. Robert Smith has been walking the streets of Dallas for nearly 70 years and loves to stop in to see his friends as often as he can. If you tell him someone is having a birthday and give him a couple of quarters, that someone will be serenaded by J. Robert as only he can sing Happy Birthday, and he will throw in a couple more tunes just for fun.

His stability is not so good now and he is unable to live by himself any longer but he has a niece in Powder Springs who has taken him in and makes sure he is well cared for. Several people give him a ride to town from time to time so he can visit his long time friends.

My personal challenge for the last several years has been to capture a special image of him for his birthday. I have been wanting to have him on a motorcycle so this year for his 70th birthday I asked fellow photographer Larry Nix if he would help and could I use his Harley. With Larry on board we photographed J. Robert, “GOOSE”, ready to take to the road.

Vote for your favorite image below. No prize for the winner but it will be fun to see the results.

If you have had a desire to be photographed in a particular way, give me a call. I love to work for an idea out side of the box.

770-443-7355

NOW Please VOTE

post-6208-1251477604_thumb.jpg

post-6208-1251477623_thumb.jpg

post-6208-1251477640_thumb.jpg

Time for photo shop. Please.

# 1 He looks great in the photo!! Classier than I've ever seen him.

#2 The cloud writting is way cool!!

#3 You can actually see his face, best of all.

Great job you did there. Not even any tobacco juice on his face either. I'm glad you have done this for him, and us.

Thank you.