Paulding.com

Senator Edward Kennedy

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/politics/2055836...330108262009Sen.

Edward Moore Kennedy, the Liberal lion of the Senate has died, he was 77 years old.The ailing Senator had been absent from the health care fight due to his own health battle. He was diagnosed with brain cancer in May of 2008.The Kennedy family said Kennedy died at his home in Hyannis Port, Mass.

He had the same brain cancer as my Mother...same place in the brain. Thats a hard fight. My heart aches for his family. Hope he is at peace.

Watching Good Morning America, which is all about the passing of Kennedy. He was an icon in American History, and will be missed by many.

No matter how one may feel about politics, it is a sad day for America and all Americans.

Watching Good Morning America, which is all about the passing of Kennedy. He was an icon in American History, and will be missed by many.

No matter how one may feel about politics, it is a sad day for America and all Americans.

RIP Mr. Kennedy.

Exactly my sentiments.

pubby

I agree!! And, my heartbreaks for the family losing another so soon after Eunice died. RIP Teddy.