Paulding.com

HEY LPPT look what

Here is your purse , that I forgot to tell you was finished. :D

It has the usual 6 pockets inside and 3 on the back side.

HUGS

Oh wow! that is so beautiful!

I will never buy another purse anywhere else, I have to apologize to the other CM's that sell them, but these purses are a joy to carry and use with the custom pockets!

I pick out my own material and trims that I like and you put it together beautifully.

I have to give a shout out to Jericho Designs, the materials she carries are the perfect weight and texture for a purse, I saw so many beautiful fabrics and trims it was hard to decide.

Thank you so much for making it so beautiful! :wub:

I Love that.

How much would a totebag in those colors with 3 initials cost me???

Hubby owes me a graduation from grad school present...LOL

Oh wow! that is so beautiful!

I will never buy another purse anywhere else, I have to apologize to the other CM's that sell them, but these purses are a joy to carry and use with the custom pockets!

I pick out my own material and trims that I like and you put it together beautifully.

I have to give a shout out to Jericho Designs, the materials she carries are the perfect weight and texture for a purse, I saw so many beautiful fabrics and trims it was hard to decide.

Thank you so much for making it so beautiful! :wub:

That is where I went to get the lining for it also.

OOOH. I want one, I want one. When can I come and pick out materials and find out how much it will cost. I love your work. I also need to get another shirt for Steve and maybe another hat.

He LOVES his shirts. One of his hats is so dirty, it's almost white. HA.

Liz

OOOH. I want one, I want one. When can I come and pick out materials and find out how much it will cost. I love your work. I also need to get another shirt for Steve and maybe another hat.

He LOVES his shirts. One of his hats is so dirty, it's almost white. HA.

Liz

whenever you can , just give me a call or pm and let me know when you want to come.

Thanks

OOOHHH I Like it Tona..Great Job...

Thank you Mam. :D