Paulding.com

Linda Jane Walraven White, age 47, of Dallas, passed away on Sunday, July 26, 2009. A native of Paulding County, she was born

October 27, 1961, to Elwanda Wilson Walraven and the late, Hugh H. Walraven. Mrs. White was a mail carrier for the U. S. Post Office in Dallas for 15 years. She attended Christ Freedom Church and Gateway Baptist Church.

Survivors include her husband, Samuel White; mother, Elwanda Walraven of Dallas; sons & daughter-in-law, Wesley & Kelly Walraven of Cumming and Joshua Adam Walraven & his girlfriend, Candace Brown of Dallas; daughter, Ashley Lauren White of Dallas; step-son, Christopher Shawn White of Dallas; brothers, Junior Walraven of Dallas and Grady Walraven of Dallas; sister, Wanda Cochran of Dallas; many nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be Wednesday, July 29, 2009, at 4:00 pm, from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Ron Burgess and Reverend Jeff Byrd officiating. Interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park, with the Cobb County Sheriff’s Department Honor Guard and Swat Department serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Tuesday from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

SHe also had Bobo road area and had been my carrier since long before i became ill. She stopped and literally got out and visited with me when she saw me with my walker and wanted to know "where the heck i had been" and ever since then we have chatted and visited and she was just a warm loving person. I was told today by a knock on my door by the sub delivery lady because I have been asking about her regularly since she became ill. It started out operable and then just spread so quickly nothing could be done. She ALWAYS had her hair in a ponytail and a ball cap on if that helps anyone recognize her as their carrier as well.

My sincere condolences and I am gonna try to go by the funeral home as well. She really helped cheer me a few times when i had just about given up and we werent what you could call "friends"

SHe also had Bobo road area and had been my carrier since long before i became ill. She stopped and literally got out and visited with me when she saw me with my walker and wanted to know "where the heck i had been" and ever since then we have chatted and visited and she was just a warm loving person. I was told today by a knock on my door by the sub delivery lady because I have been asking about her regularly since she became ill. It started out operable and then just spread so quickly nothing could be done. She ALWAYS had her hair in a ponytail and a ball cap on if that helps anyone recognize her as their carrier as well.

My sincere condolences and I am gonna try to go by the funeral home as well. She really helped cheer me a few times when i had just about given up and we werent what you could call "friends"

wanda was the mail lady it is not her guys it was her sister she had cancer.