Paulding.com

OK, Another IGF Post - NEW Soap Has Arrived

I don't have the pictures yet, but IGF has designed another exclusive scent for PAK in Pink and I opened the box a couple of hours ago. I had a customer, and she scooped the soap and a large lotion up before I even had a chance to pull them out. The new scent is "Soothing Seas", and it's a clean, "beachy scent" - fabulous!! I'll post pictures later... Thank You IGF!!!

I don't have the pictures yet, but IGF has designed another exclusive scent for PAK in Pink and I opened the box a couple of hours ago. I had a customer, and she scooped the soap and a large lotion up before I even had a chance to pull them out. The new scent is "Soothing Seas", and it's a clean, "beachy scent" - fabulous!! I'll post pictures later... Thank You IGF!!!

Sweet pea? :(

Sweet pea? :(

Aww, I don't have Sweet Pea - but IGF handmade three scents for us... Pink Moonbeams, Herbal Embrace and now Soothing Seas. Come see me girl, and have a sniff - I have testers of the lotions too.

I am coming by next week. I am gonna buy the July 4th thingy for my car!!! Did you get them in?

I completely spaced... I'll get on that Monday. We've been really busy, and I'm grateful. I do have lots of new items in the store though. Come see me!!!!!

I will be by soon and check them out. I need to get something in your store anyway. :good: See ya. :D

I will be by soon and check them out. I need to get something in your store anyway. :good: See ya. :D

Great! I need to talk to you also about some walker bags... if you're still doing them. I'm out!

If anyone has any questions about my products that I can help answer, please feel free to post in this topic - or shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to tell you about my products, and the differences that you will notice between my products and commercial ones, etc. :)

No question here. I just got back from Pak with your new soaps. It really does smell so-so good. Just wanted to Thank You so much. :D

I also want to tell Anita that i enjoyed looking around her store at all the new things. I love my new shirt. :good:

Hey Zoo if you are out there. My new phone holder is the . =@ Just the right size. Thanks a bunch. :D

No question here. I just got back from Pak with your new soaps. It really does smell so-so good. Just wanted to Thank You so much. :D

I also want to tell Anita that i enjoyed looking around her store at all the new things. I love my new shirt. :good:

Hey Zoo if you are out there. My new phone holder is the . =@ Just the right size. Thanks a bunch. :D

Cool beans SS! I'm glad you like the new fragrance. It really is refreshing and clean -- perfect for summer!

I'm just going to have to find some time to go over to PAK and do a sniffing (and maybe buying too) :)

Hey girl, Thank you and I'm glad you popped in when you did... we had a Look Good, Feel Better program today (it was awesome...) so I'm glad I was in the store. I'm looking very forward to your walker bags AND for Zoo followers... Zoo has been crocheting for us. I just haven't posted pix yet. She has made slippers, Baby Bags with handmade bib, hat, scratch mittens, socks, booties and 2 bottle warmers. Also Southern Scarlett purchased a cellphone cover with the pink ribbon on it - great colors, and water bottle cozies with the pink ribbon. Oh, and Zoo crocheted a basket with little washcloths for baby as well... Many new items - whew! I've got to make time to post pictures!!!

woo hoo Im finally here. After an agonizing 2 weeks of a certain company not getting my internet to work....it finally does :D

I am so glad you liked it. :wub: I tested it on a few different size cell phones so Im glad it fit. I sent you a couple pms about your hat but didnt hear back from you :( Pm me with your number :D

It has been great working with you Anita. I will say the exclusive items ive made for you have been my favorite. I kept telling my dh how mad I am that I never made any of those baby items when my kids were younger...not mad enough to have another baby though :lol:

I will be coming in sometime this week to check out your soaps too :D

If anyone has any questions about my products that I can help answer, please feel free to post in this topic - or shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to tell you about my products, and the differences that you will notice between my products and commercial ones, etc. :)

Tell me more about the custom bra fitting. Me and girls are not happy with the bras that I buy in the stores, no matter how large they are.

Tell me more about the custom bra fitting. Me and girls are not happy with the bras that I buy in the stores, no matter how large they are.

We've been busy with bra fittings here... most women wear the wrong size. I never really understood the mechanics until I went thru certification. But basically there are no standards in the industry, so manufacturers make bras differently. Couple that with a lack of education about the fit, and you end up with with an uncomfortable garment that you wear every day. So we measure, and fit, and alter if necessary to get the right fit. We do take appointments here. If you walk in and the fitting room is open, we'll be happy to accommodate you. I did just bring in some new styles, and they are gorgeous. Feel free to call with questions, 770-222-6678...

Anita