Paulding.com

Aaagghh! March Against Meth is TOMORROW

So tomorrow is the March Against Meth, our largest event all year. I hope the economy doesn't kick our butts and keep folks home. I know the economy hadn't put a dent in Meth use!!

Alot of planning and work has gone into this

Pray for us!!:)

3rd Annual March Against Meth

Hiram Silver Comet Trailhead

7am registration

7:30 25mile Bike ride starts

8:00 5k race

8:05 5k March

8:15 Paws (dog walk)

8:30 Wee K toddler ride 'ems

After the event - yummy food vendors and cool craft vendors

Bounce houses and puppets show for the young ones

A GREAT EVENT FOR EVERYONE!!!

Why did you do the throw up icon silly for the heading of this topic :lol:

'Cause that's how I feel, kinda sick to my stomach, holding my breath to see if anyone shows up, can't sleep cause my brain is spinning trying to remember all the last minute details that have to been done....

Deeeeeeeeee you know I :wub: ya! Do you guys accept donations all year round to help with the cause?

We NEVER turn down $$!!! We raise money year long.

Just the March is our biggest event withthemost attendance...at least I hope it does.

We NEVER turn down $$!!! We raise money year long.

Just the March is our biggest event withthemost attendance...at least I hope it does.

I didn't think you guys would turn down funds :) If anyone is wanting to donate but not able to at the moment maybe they can in the future ^_^

I hope tomorrow has a good turn out for you, I'm not sure if we'll go only because I've been doing nothing but driving for 2 days and I'm so sick of seeing the inside of my car :lol:

I can't afford to do the walk, but I think we'll come out for the fair.

Get on a moto bike and ride. We are doing donations only, so any amount will do. I have found this often works better than setting a flat fee, especially in a bad economy. KSU today at Bikers Gone Wild in Dallas. I hope the threat of rain doesn't keep people away. I have gotten drowned 3 times this week, so I be used to it by now. LOL

Pulling together the raffles now, feel like I'm gonna puke!!!! I hate the minutes leading up to the event.

I have a couple of things I am bringing down. Don't know when you are doing the raffles, so I hope I am not too late. Should be there about 11:30am.

Well i must say i have had a great time today. I ran into MillCreek which was a pleasure seeing her today.I also saw Sewitseams.Got the chance to meet LtD.Nice person.

O and it was great shooting the breeze with Steve today.

Moxie i would like to thank you for the nice raffle gift.O-Yea! Moxie here i come. :) Thanks a bunch.Very nice. :D

Well i must say i have had a great time today. I ran into MillCreek which was a pleasure seeing her today.I also saw Sewitseams.Got the chance to meet LtD.Nice person.

O and it was great shooting the breeze with Steve today.

Moxie i would like to thank you for the nice raffle gift.O-Yea! Moxie here i come. :) Thanks a bunch.Very nice. :D

Good to meet you too.Sorry I couldn't visit much, was thinking of what i has to do next.

Funny....Southern Scarlett was surprised to find out I"M A GIRL!!!!!! :rolleyes: She had always thought i was a dude!! Too funny. Well, now my secret is out!!

Thanks for the donation SS!

After totaling the $ amount, we did better than I expected with the low turnout! Thank God! The praise and glory got to Him!!