Paulding.com

Our New Welcome staff

Just thought I would post couple pics of our new 'welcomers' here at Bags & Barks Boutique.

These two furry cuties are our little furbabies, Bentley & Holly. They have been wanting to come with us every morning, so we decided to get a playpen for them to stay in while at the Boutique (so they don't run crazy) and they are set up next to the front door.

They are great models for the doggy clothes also.

Come by and visit us and Bentley and Holly at the Boutique. (located in the Storage Xxtra complext on Hwy 92 at Ridge Rd)

DSC03666.jpgDSC03673.jpg

DSC03674.jpgDSC03667.jpg

Just thought I would post couple pics of our new 'welcomers' here at Bags & Barks Boutique.

These two furry cuties are our little furbabies, Bentley & Holly. They have been wanting to come with us every morning, so we decided to get a playpen for them to stay in while at the Boutique (so they don't run crazy) and they are set up next to the front door.

They are great models for the doggy clothes also.

Come by and visit us and Bentley and Holly at the Boutique. (located in the Storage Xxtra complext on Hwy 92 at Ridge Rd)

DSC03666.jpgDSC03673.jpg

DSC03674.jpgDSC03667.jpg

sooooooooo Cute ;) Hope all is well

Yes, Bentley and Holly have had a great first day officially welcoming folks as they come through the door.

We had another precious puppy come in little while ago (maltese/yorkie) and all 3 of them were so cute together.

Never boring here, and we love when people bring their furbabies in to visit.

Bentley and Holly are really enjoying the attention.

Thanks all, and hey KRM been a while since we saw you, time to come visit again.

Super Cute!

Aww--I need to come see them.

Just precious!

Hey DreamGirl and RetiredTeacher,

Yeppers, you both need to come by and see the furbabies, and me (hehehe). They both had a fun day yesterday at the Boutique. They will be back at it today, greeting people as they come in.

Hope to see you both very very soon!