Paulding.com

*MacFarlane's After Hours*

Starting this Monday, April 27th, MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille will be launching our new "After Hours" special. Beginning at 9 PM and until 11 PM (or management discretion), all bar drinks will be 1/2 off!!! (excluding house draft). It will run every Monday through Thursday.

This includes our beer, cocktail, and wine selections! We will also be introducing our "Late Nite" menu, which is a special selection of pub grub and finger foods to satisfy those late night cravings. :)

This is a great way to get out of the house during the upcoming spring and summer months, and see your friends at *your* local pub. We're excited about it, and hope to see you all soon!

-MacFarlane's

Hey gang - update ...

Apparently, it is against Hiram Alcohol ordinance to offer a special drink discount for certain hours of the day. This was pointed out to me.

SO ....

I am figuring out a way to run this special (or something similar) that matches the letter of the ordinance. I will keep posting back. But it still starts Monday ... just stay tuned!

-MacFarlane's

*sucker*

:wub:

Hey gang - update ...

Apparently, it is against Hiram Alcohol ordinance to offer a special drink discount for certain hours of the day. This was pointed out to me.

SO ....

I am figuring out a way to run this special (or something similar) that matches the letter of the ordinance. I will keep posting back. But it still starts Monday ... just stay tuned!

-MacFarlane's

:closedeyes:

Dangit.

*OK*

So, after talking to the city, and reading the alcohol ordinance to the letter, here is what our special is going to be ...

$1.50 Domestics AND

$3.00 Imports

ALL DAY LONG!!!

And from 9 till 11 every night, our special late night menu will be available for your favorite pub grub and bar foods.

See you all soon!

-MacFarlane's

Can I make a menu request?

Fried mushrooms (I don't remember seeing these on the menu)

and a buffalo chicken salad with blue cheese and purple onions?

So your the Pcom DD??

I'll second the Buffalo Chicken Salad but with spicy ranch dressing

*OK*

So, after talking to the city, and reading the alcohol ordinance to the letter, here is what our special is going to be ...

$1.50 Domestics AND

$3.00 Imports

ALL DAY LONG!!!

And from 9 till 11 every night, our special late night menu will be available for your favorite pub grub and bar foods.

See you all soon!

-MacFarlane's

Woohoo!!!!! I like drink specials!!! I'll be in for lunch in the near future!!! Or dinner, who knows? Gotta' see Subby play soon!! :D

Woohoo!!!!! I like drink specials!!! I'll be in for lunch in the near future!!! Or dinner, who knows? Gotta' see Subby play soon!! :D

I like going there for lunch sometime...it's not over crowded and you know the food is always good! Love me some Macs...let me know IB next time you plan on going for lunch..we'll have to have lunch sometime

Why would they do that, it's a restaurant? Parents are the responsible ones. Sorry, that was uncalled for.

why would they do that? perhaps because they are were trying to promote the drinking crowd to come out between 9&11. thus the original post about drink special between those hours.

the whole world gets pissy if someone smokes outside near their kid, but no one understands why some grown folk don't wanna go to a bar that's full of 'em.

to each their own. i like my "partying" to be done in a kid free zone. and would love it if macfarlanes would consider being one, after hours. if not, that's cool. there are plenty of places to go and visit with adults without the uncomfortable sight of lil johnny laying his head down on the table at 11:45 pm, while mommy swills wine and laughs too loud at nothing in particular.

why would they do that? perhaps because they are were trying to promote the drinking crowd to come out between 9&11. thus the original post about drink special between those hours.

the whole world gets pissy if someone smokes outside near their kid, but no one understands why some grown folk don't wanna go to a bar that's full of 'em.

to each their own. i like my "partying" to be done in a kid free zone. and would love it if macfarlanes would consider being one, after hours. if not, that's cool. there are plenty of places to go and visit with adults without the uncomfortable sight of lil johnny laying his head down on the table at 11:45 pm, while mommy swills wine and laughs too loud at nothing in particular.

Oh ok, I apologize. I just read it wrong, I see where you are coming from. Apologies again. :D

I agree NC....it's a no-no for me to go somewhere that allows the under 21 crowd.

i'm ok with 18 and up. but after 9pm on a school night, kiddos should be in bed. not out watching mommy try to boost her self esteem.

Wow! Great deal and a GREAT IDEA TOO! ^_^

I'll be changing my hours during the summer as well, opening up later and staying later in the evening and that is perfect for us to stop by after we close! :yahoo:

Loo forward to seeing you soon! :D

Scarlet

Great!

And I do agree on the comments above. But I don't ever want to take the approach that I would ever limit anyone who could come in. Business is hard enough as it is. My take on it is that if you are a parent, and take your youngish child or children out past a certain time, then you have to assume and be OK that they may experience something not all that wholesome. And as someone who sometimes (OK, more than that) goes out late - if I go to a place where there are children past 9 or 10 o'clock, I don't worry about trying to act a certain way. Again, it falls on the parent.

That being said, I love seeing everyone from the pcom family, so I hope to see you soon - regardless of the time! :)

-MacFarlane's

Great!

And I do agree on the comments above. But I don't ever want to take the approach that I would ever limit anyone who could come in. Business is hard enough as it is. My take on it is that if you are a parent, and take your youngish child or children out past a certain time, then you have to assume and be OK that they may experience something not all that wholesome. And as someone who sometimes (OK, more than that) goes out late - if I go to a place where there are children past 9 or 10 o'clock, I don't worry about trying to act a certain way. Again, it falls on the parent.

That being said, I love seeing everyone from the pcom family, so I hope to see you soon - regardless of the time! :)

-MacFarlane's

:clapping: :drinks:

me too, I love those things

see, I'm not the only one. Birdies has one, but their blue cheese dressing is blue and it weirds my taste buds out. Zaxby's is so far the best...But after eating at McFarlanes I'm sure you guys could make the other guys throw in the towel...

Please, please, please....make us a salad

see, I'm not the only one. Birdies has one, but their blue cheese dressing is blue and it weirds my taste buds out. Zaxby's is so far the best...But after eating at McFarlanes I'm sure you guys could make the other guys throw in the towel...

Please, please, please....make us a salad

I hear you ... I'm working on it! In the meantime, if you want that, ask for it. I'm sure we can whip it up on the fly even if you don't see it on the menu!

-MacFarlane's