Paulding.com

A "few" pictures from this weekend out at Berry College!

So this weekend was jammed packed with festivities... I hosted a get-together for children's photographers up at Berry College and we had an absolute blast! I just wanted to share a few images from our fun weekend!

Also, I am hosting a local photography workshop (similar to the one we did at Berry) this coming Saturday (April 11th) from 5 - 7pm at White Oak Park. If you would be interested in attending, please send me a quick PM and I will send you more information. This workshop is $25 per photographer and is best for beginner or intermediate photographers who have a digital SLR camera, however all levels are welcome. The first 45 minutes I will go over the basics (camera features, proper exposure and focus, composition techniques, and also touch on post production/editing programs), and the rest of the time we will be shooting on location around the park while I answer questions "on the fly." Very relaxed and fun workshop, please send me a message if you would like to join us! The number of open spots for this workshop are limited, so the sign-up is first come, first serve.

Now on to the photos from this weekend!!

Berry001.jpg

Berry003.jpg

Berry004.jpg

Berry005.jpg

Berry006.jpg

Berry007.jpg

Berry009.jpg

Berry011.jpg

Berry012.jpg

Berry013.jpg

Berry014.jpg

Berry015.jpg