Paulding.com

We have another Thief!

People have been saying that they have been leaving us donations outside and when we come in the morning there has been nothing outside. That is so strange. I guess people really needed it.....they could have asked and I would have given them what they needed.

Pubby gave me an idea. Check the camera footage and post the person's picture on Pcom

It is sad when someone would steal instead of asking for help.......I would much rather help someone than them steal from me...

I hate the ones that steal from homes & take items that can not be replaced...my mil's original wedding rings, not worth a lot of $$

but they were bought with love and meant more to her than any replacement.....my husband's grandfather's gun..not pretty or

valuable but meant the world to him....THIEVES...EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

People have been saying that they have been leaving us donations outside and when we come in the morning there has been nothing outside. That is so strange. I guess people really needed it.....they could have asked and I would have given them what they needed.

Pubby gave me an idea. Check the camera footage and post the person's picture on Pcom

That is really bad that is happening. Hope you can find out who is doing it.

Am i reading your post right. Pubby has footage of your store?

I am afraid we are going to see more and more of this type behavior as the economy continues in a downhill spiral. Guess those who took it figured since it was being given away, it could just be "given" to them. REALLY SAD!!!! Sorry this has happened to you again.

Just curious, did you report them to the authorities? There are some low life people, I'm sorry, I can not come to terms with someone stealing!! This is why I go inside and tell them I just put out how ever many bags/boxes I just left. Only do it in the daylight hours too!!!

There is usually someone at the store later if you cannot make it by 6pm. Mary at Endless Yard Sale gets all her donations during business hours, and that has worked out for her. We have a doorbell outside the back door. If you need to bring donations after hours and that is your only choice, then ring the bell. I generally work at night because I get more done after hours and I will bring everything in.

What are your hours? and what will you take?

I have a bunch of "items" I have been putting to the side.

Since you are having such problems I want to make sure I bring you things you can use as well as ensure you get them - what you can't take I think I've found another "home".

What are your hours? and what will you take?

I have a bunch of "items" I have been putting to the side.

Since you are having such problems I want to make sure I bring you things you can use as well as ensure you get them - what you can't take I think I've found another "home".

ANYTHING that is clean and reusuable!

Our hours are Mon-Sat 10-6, but call the store I may still be there. There have been nights that I am there until the wee hours of the morning. BUT, I won't open the back door unless I know you, so call ahead 770-505-7707. We have a peep hole in the back door and I can see you through the door :ph34r:

I HEARD ONCE THAT SOMEONE LEFT ITEMS ON ONE NITE AND THE NEXT MORNING AT LIKE 8 AM SHE SAW THEM AT A YARD SALE....WHEN SHE QUESTIONED THEY SAID THEY WERE THEIR KIDS SHOES

BUT SHE KNEW THEY WERE LYING AS THEY HAD SOME UNUSUAL THINGS HER CHILD HAD ADDED...THE CLOTHES ALSO HAD SOME DISTINCTIVE THINGS TOO...

THEY HAD TO HAVE GOTTEN THEM AT NITE & IT WAS TOO EARLY TO HAVE BOUGHT THEM FROM YOU...

I hate that they are stealing from you, you do so much for the community.

Ditto: and Bird Mom ... if you need some help getting the video on the net, let me know.

I do want to ask if the Dallas PD have a copy.

If they already know who the perp is, they would typically be reluctant to publish the video ... not always but in comparison with when they seek an identity, it is night and day. they want to protect their evidence from being compromised by it being public information even though it is the essence of public information.

Anyway, even if you do get that kind of feedback from the law, know that it is your video for You to do what you wish with. I'll be glad to help if you want to get it out.

pubby