Paulding.com

Kerri Lynn Harris, age 27, of Bremen, GA, passed away on Wednesday, December 10, 2008. She was born in Conroe, Texas, on October 14, 1981. Mrs. Harris was preceded in death by her father, Brent Stephen Alford, and grandfather, Arnold Henson. She was a homemaker and a member of Clarkdale First Baptist Church.

Survivors include her husband, John Paul Harris; mother & step-father, Latha & Melvin Shore of Powder Springs; daughters, Haley Lynn Harris and Katey Rose Harris of Bremen; brothers & sisters-in-law, Erik & Tammy Alford of Powder Springs, and Ashley & Jerri Alford of Powder Springs; sister, Barbara Ann Peek of Dallas; grandparents, Elyvan & Robert Milam of Temple; nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, December 13, 2008, at 3:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Ron Burgess and Reverend Marvin Frady officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. Erik Alford, Ashley Alford, Kevin Richardson, Bradley Richardson, Jason Richardson, and Dustin Henson will serve as pallbearers. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 5:00pm until 8:00pm and Saturday from 10:00am until 1:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA is in charge of the arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Latha,

I know exactly how you are feeling right now. I'm so sorry you have to feel this hurt too. Lean on the Lord he will help you. I know you don't think so right now but, He will. Anytime you need to talk or just a shoulder to cry on, please call me. Scotty and Michelle are buried at Peaceful Meadows also. Praying for you and your family. Please call if there is anything I can do.

xxxxxxoooooo

Sharon

My dad dated Latha years ago. I was probably 14 or 15 and Kerri would always be with the Latha would she would come over to the house. Latha, Erik, and Ashley, my dad and I am so very sorry for your lost and will be praying for your family and for Kerri's husband and children.

Marvin and Becky

My thoughts and prayers will be with this family. She was sooo young.

Prayers for the family.

Edited by akre0023