Paulding.com

PROUD TO WELCOME MY FRIEND

Hi Everyone,

Please give a big pcom welcome to my friend Michelle of TIP TOP TEA SHOPPE.

She has the most lovely items ever and you will all love her stuff.

She will be posting on pcom very very soon and showing you all her wonderful products. Go ahead and get your checkbooks out and ready!

Nemie

Hi Everyone,

Please give a big pcom welcome to my friend Michelle of TIP TOP TEA SHOPPE.

She has the most lovely items ever and you will all love her stuff.

She will be posting on pcom very very soon and showing you all her wonderful products. Go ahead and get your checkbooks out and ready!

Nemie

OOOOhhhhhh, I think I shopped with her at (was it?) Hiram Days. Bought all kinds of girlie things. LOVED the tea sets~!

OOOOhhhhhh, I think I shopped with her at (was it?) Hiram Days. Bought all kinds of girlie things. LOVED the tea sets~!

Yep that is her. Michelle is a very sweet lady and oh gosh her tea sets, hats, boas, and other stuff are all wonderful.

I just got off the phone with her and she is busy at moment with her child, so she will be around maybe tonight or tomorrow. She is learning the ways around pcom.

I had told her about pcom long ago and finally she is here. Happy for her, she will do fabulous here.

Welcome to P.com and a big thank you for my victorian fan. I love your stuff .Scarlet likie. :D

Heya Gal, glad you remembered her from Hiram Day. Yep your fan was lovely. She has lots of lovely things.

Michelle will be around here tonight or tomorrow. Just got off the phone with her and she is busy with her child right now. But I just couldn't wait to introduce her here.

Nemie

Yep that is her. Michelle is a very sweet lady and oh gosh her tea sets, hats, boas, and other stuff are all wonderful.

I just got off the phone with her and she is busy at moment with her child, so she will be around maybe tonight or tomorrow. She is learning the ways around pcom.

I had told her about pcom long ago and finally she is here. Happy for her, she will do fabulous here.

Heya Gal, glad you remembered her from Hiram Day. Yep your fan was lovely. She has lots of lovely things.

Michelle will be around here tonight or tomorrow. Just got off the phone with her and she is busy with her child right now. But I just couldn't wait to introduce her here.

Nemie

I am glad she is taking plunge. Tell her i said hi and best of luck to her. :D