Paulding.com

$5.99 QUICK LUNCH IS HERE

MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille is excited to announce our NEW $5.99 QUICK LUNCH.

We have remade our lunch menu, and lowered and prices for Hiram's best lunch - period. All entree choices include your choice of beverage and a side, and prices begin at $5.99 - which includes many of our most popular sandwiches!

Who says you can't have something good, cheap, *and* fast? Come in to MacFarlane's today for lunch.

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

-MacFarlane's

To answer a couple of questions ...

We open at 11:30 Monday - Friday for lunch and yes the bar is open during lunch hours!

Just wanted to clarify for those who asked. :)

-MacFarlane's

Actually, that does remind me - we can deliver to certain areas in Hiram for only a $25 minimum order. And, we can also accept orders by phone, e-mail, or fax. Give us a call to find out more at 678-324-6880.

-MacFarlane's

Thanks everyone for the good turnout so far - apparently everyone likes a good deal! :)

Kidding aside, we greatly appreciate your business.

Thanks!

-MacFarlane's

I went to your website but did not find the lunch menu. Did I miss it? I would be interested in seeing what you are offering.

The last time we were there, I had the ham and swiss on sourdough. YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

And, while I am on here, let me ask. Do you deliver to Panter Elementary in Hiram? I do not teach but I know several of the teachers there and they order in every day. Just a thought of something new for them.

I will try to stop by, too. You are right. Everyone DOES like a Good Deal.......and Great Food like you offer!!

THANKS and Good Luck. Hope your new lunch is a huge success.

We are working on getting the lunch menu posted to the website. It will probably be another few days though.

However, we can fax a menu to anyone! Just give us a call and we'll get it over to you as soon as we can.

And thanks so much to everyone again; this new lunch program we are running is exceeding expectations early on. We appreciate the support more than you know!

-MacFarlane's

Anyone close to Hiram should check out MacFarlane's for lunch. It is great food, and the new lunch specials pricing is fantastic.

And, if anyone is close to downtown Dallas, come on by the Azalea House. :)

- The Azalea House

A new week is here with us, and with that, another chance to enjoy our $5.99 lunch special (which includes your side and beverage).

Come on out this week and have lunch with us and see why we're the best spot in Hiram to take the load off!

-MacFarlane's

To answer a few of you who have asked, yes we *can* deliver locally, but there is a minimum order size. $25 minimum for the immediate downtown Hiram area, $50 for outside that area (10 minutes away in any direction is our maximum area).

Thanks so much for all the interest!

-MacFarlane's

I heard from a friend of mine that you all serve Breakfast, is that true? Friend of mine said they have had breakfast there on Sunday mornings before hitting the bike/silver comet trail.

True or was he confused on the place?

Thanks

I heard from a friend of mine that you all serve Breakfast, is that true? Friend of mine said they have had breakfast there on Sunday mornings before hitting the bike/silver comet trail.

True or was he confused on the place?

Thanks

Thanks for the question! We *absolutely* serve Sunday Brunch - a full breakfast themed menu - EVERY Sunday from 10 AM till 1 PM.

We would love to see you there and give it a try!

Thanks again,

-MacFarlane's

A new week is here with us, and with that, another chance to enjoy our $5.99 lunch special (which includes your side and beverage).

Come on out this week and have lunch with us and see why we're the best spot in Hiram to take the load off!

-MacFarlane's

Do you have a lunch menu you could post? I didnt see it on your website...BTW nice website!

Do you have a lunch menu you could post? I didnt see it on your website...BTW nice website!

Thank you!

We are working on getting our lunch menu updated to our website - as well as all our other events and specials. Our lunch menu is very similar to our dinner menu except that it excludes things like the steaks, the more complicated dinner entrees, and some of the sides. Our most popular burgers and sandwiches are included, as well as salads, our fish-n-chips and the like!

I'll post once our website has all the info - in the meantime, hope to see you!

-MacFarlane's

The hours for the special are "officially" 11:30 AM to 3 PM - but some menus went out with 4 PM posted on them, so really, any time before 4 and you're fine!

Thanks for the interest - hope to see you soon.

-MacFarlane's

To answer a few of you who have asked, yes we *can* deliver locally, but there is a minimum order size. $25 minimum for the immediate downtown Hiram area, $50 for outside that area (10 minutes away in any direction is our maximum area).

Thanks so much for all the interest!

-MacFarlane's

I believe Panter Elementary would be within that radius???

I believe Panter Elementary would be within that radius???

Absolutely!

In fact, last week we faxed a letter to the school offices along with a lunch menu explaining our lunch delivery program to the schools every Friday!

Basically, all we hae to have is your completed order by Thursday afternoon by 5, and a delivery time to your school. Let us know how we can help you.

Thanks!

-MacFarlane's

Actually, that does remind me - we can deliver to certain areas in Hiram for only a $25 minimum order. And, we can also accept orders by phone, e-mail, or fax. Give us a call to find out more at 678-324-6880.

-MacFarlane's

that is very good to know!!! I always want delivery but not pizza! I take it you do to hiram sudie. Not that far from you do you deliver lunch and dinner?

Edited by CarolineElizabeth
that is very good to know!!! I always want delivery but not pizza! I take it you do to hiram sudie. Not that far from you do you deliver lunch and dinner?

At this time, we don't offer delivery for dinner; however, if there is enough interest, we will certainly explore that as an option!

Thanks for the interest.

-MacFarlane's