Paulding.com

motorcycle vs car. Subject is face down and not moving. Body is in roadway and someone is covering it up.

med 3 responding. Helicopter is on stand by.

caller states possible signal 48 at this time.

Per the sheriffs officer on the scene says its a signal 48.

Shutting the hwy down coming from the 92 way. per 171.

ANY UPDATES????? my hubby left this morning to go meet with other riders at the waffle house in hiram at 92...i dont know which direction their "ride" was heading this time! he let the house around 6 to 615 and that would have been about right timing if they all got to the waffle house on time. please update so i can not have a stroke! i cant call cause if he is riding he wont get it anyways.

I encountered the roadblock on my way to work this morning and was directed to turn around on Desmond Ct and take an alternative route. I spoke with a resident of Tidwell Rd who told me that the emergency personnel were leaving the scene when he came through at 9:00.

I am glad that someone posted this so I could find out what happened, but am sad to learn of the fatality.

ANY UPDATES????? my hubby left this morning to go meet with other riders at the waffle house in hiram at 92...i dont know which direction their "ride" was heading this time! he let the house around 6 to 615 and that would have been about right timing if they all got to the waffle house on time. please update so i can not have a stroke! i cant call cause if he is riding he wont get it anyways.

There was nothing more on it. But to reassure you, I would think you would be the first to know if something happened to your hubby. I always think of all the people I know on bikes when I hear something like this. I had just put my scanner on when this occurred. I just pray for this ones family to get through such tragic news early in the morning.

There was nothing more on it. But to reassure you, I would think you would be the first to know if something happened to your hubby. I always think of all the people I know on bikes when I hear something like this. I had just put my scanner on when this occurred. I just pray for this ones family to get through such tragic news early in the morning.
he had an accident on macland in '06 and has and never will be the same....totally destroyed his right leg..pins...plates..the whole nine yards, but he bought another bike before he could even ride and had someone else bring it home for him. he's not exactly a "biker man" but he does like to take it work instead of one of the cars and the occasional ride to n.c or ala. with some friends...just happened to be the same time as he left so i got spooked. i am not at all paranoid..just scared me for a min. when i read it. sometimes when its a fatality and they are investigating it takes a while to notify the next of kin. i am so sorry for the family of this person and all i can say is PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR BIKES AS WELL AS CARS.

he had an accident on macland in '06 and has and never will be the same....totally destroyed his right leg..pins...plates..the whole nine yards, but he bought another bike before he could even ride and had someone else bring it home for him. he's not exactly a "biker man" but he does like to take it work instead of one of the cars and the occasional ride to n.c or ala. with some friends...just happened to be the same time as he left so i got spooked. i am not at all paranoid..just scared me for a min. when i read it. sometimes when its a fatality and they are investigating it takes a while to notify the next of kin. i am so sorry for the family of this person and all i can say is PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR BIKES AS WELL AS CARS.

Oh I don't blame you for being spooked. I bet you worry most of the time since the accident. Glad he is able to get back on.

we did the same thing after our biike wreck, as soon as we could get out we had some serious injuries, and surgery's.. a friend had found a bike that he knew we would like, and we went and got it...

I am glad your hubby is ok from the wreck he had..

Has anyone heard any more about the wreck this morning?

was this accident car vs bike for sure ? I was notified that a young man walking on Brownsville or 92 area and was struck by a motorcycle and did not survive - trying to get info because he was a friend of my son -

Not sure, but I live on Sweetwater Church Rd. and there are kids and teenagers always walking on the side of this very busy road. At night I have been so frightened because sometimes you don't see them until you're right on them. No matter the case on Brownsville, prayers for this family.

Not sure, but I live on Sweetwater Church Rd. and there are kids and teenagers always walking on the side of this very busy road. At night I have been so frightened because sometimes you don't see them until you're right on them. No matter the case on Brownsville, prayers for this family.

People....Teenagers...walk up and down McClung at night too. That road is dangerous enough without adding night time pedestrians.

Prayers going up for the family of the boy that got hit. :(

:( we were notified just a short time after the post I made that the young man was indeed my son's friend - and it was both a motorcycle and a car but Nick was walking beside his bike _ and it has a horrible outcome - may God be with the family and friends -