Paulding.com

If you want to live like a Republican

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless you or an officer or an heir to a Fortune 500 company, voting for a Republican is like peeing in a pair of dark pants. It gives you a nice warm feeling; but nobody notices.

I respect your opinion, and I also met with and enjoyed several conversations with Daniel Stout. And, against my better judgement in my support of Will Avery, I supported Stout in the run-off against

Was I very upset about some of the news? Yes, absolutely. (Quite frankly, the divorce related issues weren't a big deal for me and I've talked to both sides on that one. I think the only people hur

Posted Images

Too bad we don't have any viable Democrat candidates running. Looks like one's gonna win by default. Guess lots of those voting for him voted in the Primary so the real Steve Golden wouldn't be running against the Dem. ;)

(running and ducking, incoming missiles) :drinks:

Too bad we don't have any viable Democrat candidates running. Looks like one's gonna win by default. Guess lots of those voting for him voted in the Primary so the real Steve Golden wouldn't be running against the Dem. ;)

(running and ducking, incoming missiles) :drinks:

I voted for Steve Golden. I met Steve one day while we put a sign in my pasture. He would have been a decent rep. Honestly, he wouldn't have been as good as Will.

I don't think most people realize what a great person we have that is willing to serve as state rep for Distrtct 19. I think Will will be historic.

I voted for Steve Golden. I met Steve one day while we put a sign in my pasture. He would have been a decent rep. Honestly, he wouldn't have been as good as Will.

I don't think most people realize what a great person we have that is willing to serve as state rep for Distrtct 19. I think Will will be historic.

Did anyone tell him "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor"???

Great, who you going to spread the wealth to?? You know this is not the time to make a profit, there will be another time for that. :ninja:

I'm pushing some toward Will. This is serious to me and my family. I have birddogs with higher IQ than Paulette. We don't plan to let money be the reason we can't be properly represented.

Too bad we don't have any viable Democrat candidates running. Looks like one's gonna win by default. Guess lots of those voting for him voted in the Primary so the real Steve Golden wouldn't be running against the Dem. wink.gif

(running and ducking, incoming missiles) drinks.gif

laugh.gif good.gif drinks.gif

Edited by NewsJunky

Well, since you asked. I made more in one day last week than I have ever made in any two years. Sorry.

I agree, I and most in my family are doing much better now then we were during the previous administration. Plus i am happy to know that my mother who has been denied health insurance in the past may actually have a chance to afford her medicine now.

• Like 1

Well integrity is a huge issue to me. I wanted another Nathan Dean, I got a college student that doesn't know his campaign manager??? :drinks:

Naturegirl, you are making some very hefty assumptions. I feel Will and I know each other quite well. I posted here on my own volition, and did not tell Will because I wanted to be able to post my own two cents. He had no reason to ask me if I was posting on P-com, frankly, and you are taking something that amounts to me posting on a local blog into some sort of conspiracy theory. You can think whatever you want, but I don't like to lie, and I'm telling you the truth this time, too.

I also want to correct this whole "college student" thing right now. Will worked out of college as an archaeologist and land surveyor for a number of years, only recently deciding to go back to school to better his life (and live out his passion for becoming a teacher) by obtaining a Masters Degree while simultaneously teaching classes at University of West Georgia.

I would also note that your chosen candidate, Ms. Braddock, took classes at KSU as recently as last semester, as well.

Naturegirl, you are making some very hefty assumptions. I feel Will and I know each other quite well. I posted here on my own volition, and did not tell Will because I wanted to be able to post my own two cents. He had no reason to ask me if I was posting on P-com, frankly, and you are taking something that amounts to me posting on a local blog into some sort of conspiracy theory. You can think whatever you want, but I don't like to lie, and I'm telling you the truth this time, too.

I also want to correct this whole "college student" thing right now. Will worked out of college as an archaeologist and land surveyor for a number of years, only recently deciding to go back to school to better his life (and live out his passion for becoming a teacher) by obtaining a Masters Degree while simultaneously teaching classes at University of West Georgia.

I would also note that your chosen candidate, Ms. Braddock, took classes at KSU as recently as last semester, as well.

I will say this one last time because apparently you cannot or choose not to read what I type. I am not supporting and have never supported Ms. Braddock................got it??

I find it hard to believe Mr. Avery had no idea who Mr.Politics was, I'm sure he's never referred to you by that name. I find it hysterical when I asked him to be my friend on Facebook, he asked if he could trust me!! I'm trying to understand if I can trust him :wacko: He's already working for himself instead of the people and he's not even elected yet. This was several days ago, before I found out about your associations and experiences. I was in total shock when I discovered what I did about you. I merely wanted to find out from Will in a private forum what he could tell me, he chose not to let that happen so I came here to ask the questions. ;)

• Like 1

I agree, I and most in my family are doing much better now then we were during the previous administration. Plus i am happy to know that my mother who has been denied health insurance in the past may actually have a chance to afford her medicine now.

Are you employed by Obama? Most folks I know are suffering in this near depression. Obama's policies are just making it worse. The Government is practically the only employer hiring.

• Like 1

I will say this one last time because apparently you cannot or choose not to read what I type. I am not supporting and have never supported Ms. Braddock................got it??

I find it hard to believe Mr. Avery had no idea who Mr.Politics was, I'm sure he's never referred to you by that name. I find it hysterical when I asked him to be my friend on Facebook, he asked if he could trust me!! I'm trying to understand if I can trust him :wacko: He's already working for himself instead of the people and he's not even elected yet. This was several days ago, before I found out about your associations and experiences. I was in total shock when I discovered what I did about you. I merely wanted to find out from Will in a private forum what he could tell me, he chose not to let that happen so I came here to ask the questions. ;)

I can't speak to the Facebook thing. Ask him about that, not me. I can tell you that he usually calls me "Steve," and I call him "Will." I cannot name a single person who has ever referred to me by "Mr. Politics."

I am not sure exactly why you are in shock. I have been associated with many different things. I was on Jeopardy! when I was in high school. I also actively work to advocate on behalf of people with disabilities, and have participated in some pretty amazing programs to that effect, including a cross-country bicycle ride that raises $500,000 annually for groups. And yes, I was active in presidential politics in 2008.

I can't speak to the Facebook thing. Ask him about that, not me. I can tell you that he usually calls me "Steve," and I call him "Will." I cannot name a single person who has ever referred to me by "Mr. Politics."

I am not sure exactly why you are in shock. I have been associated with many different things. I was on Jeopardy! when I was in high school. I also actively work to advocate on behalf of people with disabilities, and have participated in some pretty amazing programs to that effect, including a cross-country bicycle ride that raises $500,000 annually for groups. And yes, I was active in presidential politics in 2008.

Do you live in Paulding County??

Oh yea, and how's Weezer 0bama Lennon???

Well, since you asked. I made more in one day last week than I have ever made in any two years. Sorry.

Good for you. I thought it couldn't get much worse. But each year continues to surprise me.

And yes, I was active in presidential politics in 2007 and 2008.

fixed it for ya wink.gif

Good thing I wasn't drinking my tea. I would've spewed. rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

feelpip - actually at this point I dont like either parties... I don't like the ones in Washington, that don't think on their own, they bow down to what Obama wants and pass bills that they have not clue, or even Obama knows what is in them.

I want no more of this... No one knows what is in the huge health care bill that was passed including Obama.... this is sad. I pray that Pelosci is gone...

Unless you or an officer or an heir to a Fortune 500 company, voting for a Republican is like peeing in a pair of dark pants. It gives you a nice warm feeling; but nobody notices. ;)

Is that why Chris Matthews felt a tingling down his leg.

I am not fooled by the democrat party's hard left agenda.

Edited by PowderSpringsDad
  • Like 2

Are you employed by Obama? Most folks I know are suffering in this near depression. Obama's policies are just making it worse. The Government is practically the only employer hiring.

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about! My company has been hiring for the last 14 months. We have increased our employees by 50% from 2008.

Not everyone is waiting for things to get back like they used to be. Some of us are finding our way through this and have had a rather successful 2009 / 2010.

And I am in the construction business. ;)

I am NOT a Braddock fan at all!! Having said that avery is gonna be another sad democrat the day after the election. Obama is gonna seal a lot of their doom!! When they wont condemn Obama, then you get what you deserve!

• Like 2

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about! My company has been hiring for the last 14 months. We have increased our employees by 50% from 2008.

Not everyone is waiting for things to get back like they used to be. Some of us are finding our way through this and have had a rather successful 2009 / 2010.

And I am in the construction business. ;)

Oh yeah, one of them "Shovel Ready" Obama boys !!

No, I have been staying in neighboring Cobb County, which I also believe is your current place of residence.

And I'm not exactly sure what my dog has to do with anything here, but he's fine, thank you. I'm not sure how you know his name, or that I have one, but evidently you have an issue with his name. His middle name was a joke, really. My girlfriend and I (both Democrats) adopted him, and when we told her mother (a Republican) she jokingly asked "His name's not Obama, is it?" So we jokingly responded "No, that's his middle name." It kinda stuck. Not that we call him that ever. It's always Weezer or just "Weez."

Do you wish to disparage my taste in music, because at this point that seems to be your line of attack upon me?

I pray that Pelosci is gone...

Even if Democrats were to keep the House, she would be gone. Frankly, I'd vote for someone else. She's a different ilk of Democrat, and though she may be hard-nosed, the Democrats don't need a "San Francisco liberal" representing us, because most Dems (myself included) are not that type.

Mr. Poltics you sound like a smart guy. However, you are so wrong about Pelosi. She DOES represent the modern Democratic party. If she didnt she wouldnt rule the House the way she does. I respect your right to support any party, but you must realize that Obama, Pelosi, and Frank are the rulers of YOUR party. Plain and Simple. The Dems are gonna lose the House by a large margine. If by some miracle they didnt, she still would be speaker. Why? Because she is the face of the Democratic Party. If she wasnt then you wouldnt see the constant support almost without defection of the Obama agenda.

Even if Democrats were to keep the House, she would be gone. Frankly, I'd vote for someone else. She's a different ilk of Democrat, and though she may be hard-nosed, the Democrats don't need a "San Francisco liberal" representing us, because most Dems (myself included) are not that type.

No, I have been staying in neighboring Cobb County, which I also believe is your current place of residence.

And I'm not exactly sure what my dog has to do with anything here, but he's fine, thank you. I'm not sure how you know his name, or that I have one, but evidently you have an issue with his name. His middle name was a joke, really. My girlfriend and I (both Democrats) adopted him, and when we told her mother (a Republican) she jokingly asked "His name's not Obama, is it?" So we jokingly responded "No, that's his middle name." It kinda stuck. Not that we call him that ever. It's always Weezer or just "Weez."

Do you wish to disparage my taste in music, because at this point that seems to be your line of attack upon me?

Wrong again, I live, work, eat, shop and sleep in Paulding County, have for the last 27 years. Lived here before we had a Walmart and when Nathan Dean got us our stop light. ;)

No actually I have a deep appreciation of all music (well except for rap). You would be surprised what can be found on the internet these days. ;)

Mr. Poltics you sound like a smart guy. However, you are so wrong about Pelosi. She DOES represent the modern Democratic party. If she didnt she wouldnt rule the House the way she does. I respect your right to support any party, but you must realize that Obama, Pelosi, and Frank are the rulers of YOUR party. Plain and Simple. The Dems are gonna lose the House by a large margine. If by some miracle they didnt, she still would be speaker. Why? Because she is the face of the Democratic Party. If she wasnt then you wouldnt see the constant support almost without defection of the Obama agenda.

She's not the face of my Democratic Party, for one.

Wrong again, I live, work, eat, shop and sleep in Paulding County, have for the last 27 years. Lived here before we had a Walmart and when Nathan Dean got us our stop light. wink.gif

Then perhaps I mis-remembered. I thought you had said that you lived in Cobb, but I'll admit defeat on this one, if I am wrong.

No actually I have a deep appreciation of all music (well except for rap). You would be surprised what can be found on the internet these days. wink.gif

Oh, I know what can be found on the internet. I'm just surprised people would care so much about lil old me.huh.gif

But I guess the overriding point for me is that the guy in this race is Will Avery. Ask him the questions, not me. I'm not running in this race. I'm just a friend doing another friend a favor. But I will tell you that my friend deeply cares about Paulding County, and about all of you. You may not agree with him, but he cares about you nonetheless. One thing I like about Will (and Laurien, for that matter). They care.

You may not like her, but, this is the face of the Democrat extreme left party of today:

Scary. isn't it?

No, that is not very flattering, I would tend to agree.

I would agree with one thing, she is the face of the Democrat extreme left. I'm more of the Democrat extreme rational centrist (as hard as that may be to believe). I'm a big advocate of gun rights as well as pro-capitol punishment. That, and I work too dang hard for anyone to raise my taxes. In fact, I'm working now, so I shouldn't really be on P-comwacko.gif

Then perhaps I mis-remembered. I thought you had said that you lived in Cobb, but I'll admit defeat on this one, if I am wrong.

No, what she has said over and over is that she can't vote in District 19's race. You should learn the district a bit better. District 19 only represents the eastern side of Paulding.

No, that is not very flattering, I would tend to agree.

I would agree with one thing, she is the face of the Democrat extreme left. I'm more of the Democrat extreme rational centrist (as hard as that may be to believe). I'm a big advocate of gun rights as well as pro-capitol punishment. That, and I work too dang hard for anyone to raise my taxes. In fact, I'm working now, so I shouldn't really be on P-comwacko.gif

There is also one of Will circulating on the internet that is not very flattering either, think Nascar #20. ;)

Is that why Chris Matthews felt a tingling down his leg.

I am not fooled by the democrat party's hard left agenda.

LOL.

Nor am I wowed by their far left agenda. I will never voluntarily give any sort of control over my life, let alone four years as leader of the State of Georgia, to a Democrat. Why would I give that kind of a power to a man who believes government is the answer to every conceivable ill of mankind and supports the current Obama administration? I won't.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am not a Paulding resident. However, I am a registered voter in the State of Georgia and never miss an opportunity to cast my vote.