Paulding.com

Why do these women all the sudden think that they have a right to flash their boobs in public?

It's completely ridiculous!

Are they better mothers because they breast feed?-No

Are those that don't or can't less than they?-No

Do we all really want to see these women hanging their dripping boobs out? I sure as heck don't.

Is it a beautiful experience?- Yes without a doubt.

I was blessed to be able to breastfeed. I have had 4 sweet babies.

I could breast feed in public without anyone being the wiser.

Am I miraclous? No

I was modest.

I had self respect.

I had respect for others.

I had respect for the experience.

Did I feel oppressed?-No

Why? Because feelings of being oppressed and offended by such things IS A CHOICE.

Is it wrong to feed your baby at the mall? No

Is it respectful to find a quiet corner and use a blanket as a cover? Absolutely.

To all you mommies who feed your babies when they are hungry and do it without hanging it all out-

THANK YOU!

• Like 1

Wow. In all my years on this earth I've never seen a woman just pop out a boob for all the world to see when breastfeeding. I've seen women raise their shirt, and then the babies head immediately covers the breast. I'd like to be where all these immodest women just flop their boobs out! :ninja:

• Like 2

Wow. In all my years on this earth I've never seen a woman just pop out a boob for all the world to see when breastfeeding. I've seen women raise their shirt, and then the babies head immediately covers the breast. I'd like to be where all these immodest women just flop their boobs out! :ninja:

Then you're lucky. I've seen it one too many times and the last time at the I-Hop in the waiting area FULL of people, was really too much as I had my 13 year old son with me. Granted you're feeding a baby, but to a 13 year old boy a boob, is a boob, is a boob and I'd just as soon they be covered in public. No cloth, no blanket, no jacket, no nothing. Not cool especially when your...........how do I say this tactfully................oh wait, I can't, your nipple is the size of a dinner plate and that babies mouth is the size of an M&M and BAM, there it is.

• Like 1

I breastfed 2 babies in 1977 and 1980 when breastfeeding was NOT cool. In fact everyone tried to talk me out of it. But I was a rebel and did it my way, successfully because my mother and grandmother helped and encouraged me.

I can assure you of this: you would never know that I was nursing unless I wanted you to know.

I think these new nursing women must think they're the first to ever do it and by God they can do it anywhere and anytime they want. They've become militant about it and that's just not what it's all about.

Sometimes the most appropriate thing to do is excuse yourself but we live in a generation where it's all about "me"........and let me take a selfie while we're at it with the baby latched on and a dinner size plate aerola.

• Like 2

I worked in a restraunt and a lady just flipped it out, and there was plenty of men in there.obviously she got looks. I agree put a blanket over you and baby. I get it it's natural, but women these days are crazy over breast feeding. When I first had my daughter that was everyone's question if I was breast feeding. Unfortunately it didn't work out she would never latch on. Other moms reaction to this was seriously rude like it had to be me not the baby. Like I wasn't discouraged enough over it. My thought is they make pumps for a reason use them.

There is always going to be people without any social skill, it is not just the breastfeeders.

I have seen several ladies breastfeeding in public. In all cases they were very modest and had a blanket or towel over them so you really did not know what was going on unless you took a closer look. They were not just standing around with their teets hanging out.

• Like 1

We had this discussion on my fb page. It does not bother me. I had my children in the day when you had to go to the car or restroom to avoid dirty looks. My babies hated a blanket over their heads and would fuss.

Muffin tops offend me a lot more. I am so sick of thin shirts over spare tires showing the out line of the squinting belly button.

I don't make any effort to disguise the look on my face. You know why? Because I know damn well you have a mirror at home and you are lying to yourself. You need a dose of the truth, that is just plain gross.

There is always going to be people without any social skill, it is not just the breastfeeders.

I have seen several ladies breastfeeding in public. In all cases they were very modest and had a blanket or towel over them so you really did not know what was going on unless you took a closer look. They were not just standing around with their teets hanging out.

And that's the bottom line.

People have no social skills anymore, it's all about me and mine.

• Like 1

And that's the bottom line.

People have no social skills anymore, it's all about me and mine.

Wee weeing is a natural thing also and like many men, I like to wee wee outside.

I have decided that since I like to wee wee outside, I am going to do so when ever I want.

I can be just as selfish as the rest of the people today.

(only bad thing is, what if I do wee wee in public and nobody notices :( )

Wee weeing is a natural thing also and like many men, I like to wee wee outside.

I have decided that since I like to wee wee outside, I am going to do so when ever I want.

I can be just as selfish as the rest of the people today.

(only bad thing is, what if I do wee wee in public and nobody notices :( )

Dude, you're how old and saying "wee wee"?? :lol: