Paulding.com

Well, I'm happy for PC and I am even happy for North even though I would have preferred a Raider win. The North fans were going crazy and you could tell it meant so much to them. I have a lot of friends at North. My daughter said this was the last year we would be playing them since they were moving up to a larger class. I was a bit distracted the whole game with something else but it looked to me like no one was protecting our QB or whatever guy it was that had the ball. I felt so bad for the guys with the ball. At one point one of them was holding off 4 plus North players but you just can't keep that up. I think I counted 5 turnovers. Even though I noticed a few times that players were down, I didn't know the QB was injured until my daughter told me after the game that he broke his arm. I was proud toward the end of the game to look out and see our guys taking a knee. I know they didn't used to do that. Anyways, like I said I was pretty distracted so I may have missed some things but overall I felt North played very well and we did not. I hope we can meet up with them again in the post season. I will miss the North-East games each year. To be honest it is the one game I most look forward to and the only one I had planned to go to to watch (I'll be in the concession stand the rest of the season when I am there).

Congrats to North, South and especially PAULDING HIGH SCHOOL!! Very proud to hear that the patriots got the win tonight!! As far me, still full of Raider pride!!

Thank you. I hope the Pack goes far this year. We have a great team who have been together a long time. It feels good to get over this hump.

Eta: I hope the young man who was injured is ok. Please keep us posted on his condition.

Edited by TNlamb