Paulding.com

To all my supporters, Thank You!

Thank you, for all who supported and voted for me.

With VERY limited resources, we had a good showing, but we just could not raise enough in campaign donations to get the word out. We were outspent about 50 to 1.

I do want to thank all of those that did donate, their time and money, and to let you know we will be getting a much earlier start next time.

It was a lot of fun for me to rekindle old friendships, and make many, many new ones.

Thanks again!

Melissa Morrison

Candidate for District 19

• Like 3

Good show Melissa; I hope you kept your signs :)

I heard some astrologer predicted that there may be a special election sometime before the 2014 cycle ... and strange thing can happen. Indeed, anyone familiar with Rep. Braddock has a new understanding of how strange things do happen.... remember the college photography class.

pubby

Good show Melissa; I hope you kept your signs :)

I heard some astrologer predicted that there may be a special election sometime before the 2014 cycle ... and strange thing can happen. Indeed, anyone familiar with Rep. Braddock has a new understanding of how strange things do happen.... remember the college photography class.

pubby

Are you hinting at something?

And Melissa next time I would like a banner!!

Congratulations Melissa on a good showing.

And yes, by all means start now. Pick up all your signs and recycle! If I see any while I'm out I'll get them and drop them off. There will be another chance!

And start getting those donations.

Melissa. We consider ourselves blessed to have you and Thad for friends. Lets get together soon after you have time to recover. Good, clean campaign. Put your signs in the front of the shed because if the incumbent stays true to form, her butt will be living behind bars by October.

We will see ya soon.

Thank you, for all who supported and voted for me.

Melissa, I will always support you and I have all of my signs and banners safely tucked away in my garage waiting for your next run. It has been a fun ride and hopefully it's just the beginning.