Paulding.com

Trixie's Treasures Embroidery & Gifts

I'd like to officially introduce my embroidery business to everyone...Trixie's Treasures.

I love being able to take something ordinary, add embroidery and make that item extrodinary. If you want a personalized gift, think of Trixies Treasures!

Check out my website when you have a moment to see all the items I have. Be sure to check out the photo gallery too to see what I have done ( and remembered to take a picture of LOL ) www.mytrixiestreasures.com

If you have any questions or have something specific you'd like done, please give me a call or shoot me an email.

I look forward to meeting many p.commers

I'd like to officially introduce my embroidery business to everyone...Trixie's Treasures.

I love being able to take something ordinary, add embroidery and make that item extrodinary. If you want a personalized gift, think of Trixies Treasures!

Check out my website when you have a moment to see all the items I have. Be sure to check out the photo gallery too to see what I have done ( and remembered to take a picture of LOL ) www.mytrixiestreasures.com

If you have any questions or have something specific you'd like done, please give me a call or shoot me an email.

Very cute items and good prices!

Thanks everyone! I am trying to keep my prices affordable for everyone.

I'm adding some new items: cashmere feel scarves and more tote bags. Both would make GREAT teacher gifts :)

I am also making hoodie's for some of the local schools, those too would make great Christmas presents.

Great Items Great Prices! I am going to have to get my son a blankie! Best of wishes with everything! :clapping: