Paulding.com

What is going on in DALLAS ?

Move along... Nothing to see here :)

The helicopter was out checking the power lines, unrelated to police activity. It just so happened we had a burglary in progress call in that same area (Hwy 61 at Winndale Rd). One suspect ran into the woods before we arrived. After a brief search of the area that suspect was located and arrested along with the suspect that had remained on scene. All of this happened before any type of Nixle message was needed.

The helicopter was out checking the power lines, unrelated to police activity. It just so happened we had a burglary in progress call in that same area (Hwy 61 at Winndale Rd). One suspect ran into the woods before we arrived. After a brief search of the area that suspect was located and arrested along with the suspect that had remained on scene. All of this happened before any type of Nixle message was needed.

pfft...like you would ADMIT to a tunnel search :wacko:

• Like 3

I am curious to know the age range of the thiefs.

The reason I ask is that as I mentioned in a post yesterday it seems like more and more crimes are taking place in broad daylight in our county by young men.

We as a county should be concerned.

Look at the Dougherty family that has been on the news this week. I am not saying that it is that bad here but there has got to be something more constructive for people in this age range to do.

Well FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!

This is right down the road from me!

Glad they caught the a@@holes!!

They ever show up here, Papi showed me how to use the .22 ain't I ain't afraid to if someone tried to come in on me!!

And I don't shoot to kill............I use the ever potent "wienie shot"!!! :angry:

Well FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!

This is right down the road from me!

Glad they caught the a@@holes!!

They ever show up here, Papi showed me how to use the .22 ain't I ain't afraid to if someone tried to come in on me!!

And I don't shoot to kill............I use the ever potent "wienie shot"!!! :angry:

Better shoot to kill if you're going to be using a .22... :pardon:

• Like 1

You guys ROCK!!!! Thank you for all you do to keep our County safe!

I am curious to know the age range of the thiefs.

The reason I ask is that as I mentioned in a post yesterday it seems like more and more crimes are taking place in broad daylight in our county by young men.

We as a county should be concerned.

Look at the Dougherty family that has been on the news this week. I am not saying that it is that bad here but there has got to be something more constructive for people in this age range to do.

I submit that it was not for lack of something constructive to do that the Dougherty goobs went on their little spree. ;)