Paulding.com

JUST PICS, NO WORDS ----->

No, I'm sorry, I really do need to use words. The dresses are all available in sizes S-L (the black & white / red & white ones also come in XL). They are priced from $10-$20.

Saturday is the big party & sale day. The bags are reg $10 & will be on sale for $8 Saturday. The watches are also reg $10, on sale for $8 Saturday. Sunglasses are always just $5. Ladies t shirts & camis will be on sale Saturday $3 each or 4 for $10 (reg $4 each, 3 for $10). We are having a jewelry sale - all of the rings & jewelry that is normally 3 for $5 will be $1 for the one day only.

Thank you for asking, I really should have put details :wacko:

I would love to meet you all if you can stop by! No need to buy a thing, it's a free day of music & fun (not to mention free chips & salsa)! We're just so grateful to ya'll...so appreciate the comments!

Can we buy the dresses before Saturday?

Yes, they are in the store, we just the dresses in today. We are expecting another shipment of some amazing sundresses & tops tomorrow...can't wait :yahoo: . Thank you!

The men's shorts and jeans are very nice from The Wearhouse. I love the women's clothing and jewelry but keep forgetting to mention my son loves his clothes from there as well. I want to get a man's bathing suit Saturday and was wondering are you all still carrying flip flops?

The men's shorts and jeans are very nice from The Wearhouse. I love the women's clothing and jewelry but keep forgetting to mention my son loves his clothes from there as well. I want to get a man's bathing suit Saturday and was wondering are you all still carrying flip flops?

The mens shirts are great for work (business casual) we have had several models modeling the clothes at our networking meetings.

No flip flops, but we will have board shorts & swim shorts on sale @ $5 Saturday. Also, lots of mens cargos @ $12 and some very nice button ups for guys @ just $8. Also our mens Land End jeans on sale Saturday @ $10 a pair (reg $16). Braves t's are $7.

We just spent the day unloading a huge shipment of more sundresses, dresses & tops for misses & juniors. $5-$12 for tops $10-$18 for dresses, many mall store labels. Hope to see everyone Saturday for the sales, the music & the tacos!!