Paulding.com

I adopted a soldier! :yahoo:

I requested one friday and received her information about an hour ago. My first letter to her is already in the mail. I'm so excited. This is going to be a great experience and I am always a fan of making new friends! :wub:

Good for you! Enjoy! :yahoo:

I went to sign up to adopt a soldier and it asked for my display name so I have a question. Is there a forum or guestbook that people write on? I could not get in to see what it was because of not being registered. Did you use your first name or come up with something different? What did you use for your username? (not specific but did you use email addy, real name, false name, pets name, etc???? TIA.

I went to sign up to adopt a soldier and it asked for my display name so I have a question. Is there a forum or guestbook that people write on? I could not get in to see what it was because of not being registered. Did you use your first name or come up with something different? What did you use for your username? (not specific but did you use email addy, real name, false name, pets name, etc???? TIA.

There is a forum. It's alot like pcom where you can post new topics, ask questions , stories etc. There are also pics where the soldiers send them in of the care packages etc that they receive.

I just used the first part of my email as my screen name. :good: