Paulding.com

Paulding County Commission

This election has really been one that has been ran in a very odd and different way than most elections. Most of the candidates have attended every function that has been made available to them in an effort to get their message out, and, others have relied on this media and other media such as Signs Websites, Press Releases, Etc.

Some of the candidates have met face to face in round table discussions, and, some have refused to discuss the issues of their campaign and have chosen the brown bag approach, Issuing general statements in those releases which have now been found to contain a lot of erroneous information.

This week a certain campaign has now resorted to Bashing an elected official for endorsing another candidate, Which I find rather amusing, Since the person that made the you tube and had it posted on this web site was being supported and endorsed by two gentlemen who have access to two other web sites, And are also officials in the Paulding County Republican party, And I can only assume that they were duly elected to the positions?

A few days ago I started a thread of what I thought was the most pressing issues facing Paulding County Jobs, without jobs, we are doomed.

Today another brown bag flyer was hung on the mail boxes of certain citizens, throughout the county, With NO MENTION whatsoever of how that candidate proposes to bring jobs to the unemployed or under employed citizens of this county, But rather dwelled on Something that neither of the candidates running for this office have a vote on since neither will take office until January 2011 WTH!!!!

This is a tactic used by the candidates that do not want to discuss the real issues, but rather a diversion, from the issues.

Having said all that here is what the Paulding County Commission has to say about the first brown bag before the primary election on July 20, 2010 As stated in the Dallas New Era on page 9 of the August 5,2010 edition

001-3.jpg

Tuesday August 10, 2010 is the last chance to vote in this race, and your chance to decide who is the most honest and qualified person for this post, it is your decision, I have made mine and it is Todd Pownall

• Like 3

Wow, 11 posts in three years....might be a new Pcomm record....need to check on this...

Ya, this person is a total phony and should be called "ULTRA LIBERAL". Their language about jobs gives them away.

"With NO MENTION whatsoever of how that candidate proposes to bring jobs to the unemployed or under employed citizens of this county".

No conservative would talk like that because we know that the government doesn't "bring jobs" to the unemployed. A total plant trying to lend "Conservative" credentials to Todd Pownall to make up for all the liberal democrats supporting his campaign.

• Like 2

Ya, this person is a total phony and should be called "ULTRA LIBERAL". Their language about jobs gives them away.

"With NO MENTION whatsoever of how that candidate proposes to bring jobs to the unemployed or under employed citizens of this county".

No conservative would talk like that because we know that the government doesn't "bring jobs" to the unemployed. A total plant trying to lend "Conservative" credentials to Todd Pownall to make up for all the liberal democrats supporting his campaign.

Notice to all liberals or democrats in Post 2- Beverly's supporters like Regan Republican are so one sided they don't seem to want any support from democrats. I know if I were running for office I would try to gain everyone's support regardless of the party they were affliated with. Regan Republican, thank you, I am sure Todd will take the votes and represent those people too.

• Like 5

Notice to all liberals or democrats in Post 2- Beverly's supporters like Regan Republican are so one sided they don't seem to want any support from democrats. I know if I were running for office I would try to gain everyone's support regardless of the party they were affliated with. Regan Republican, thank you, I am sure Todd will take the votes and represent those people too.

Don't worry. Most of the liberals are already putting out yard-signs for him. Not sure what about Todd attracts liberals but it probably made up half his vote in the general.

Then why are all the conservatives saying that the government is not doing their job, beacause we have no job growth? I voted for Karen Handel beacause she has promised job growth.She is a conservative,paulette is a tea party conservative and she has promised jobs, Is she lying about this just to get elected?

Don't worry. Most of the liberals are already putting out yard-signs for him. Not sure what about Todd attracts liberals but it probably made up half his vote in the general.

This race is all about right & wrong, good and evil. Who wants to get revenge for getting fired, and who wants to work for his post. Simple even a democrat can understand,so can liberals and tea party. This election boils down to who has the county in there best wishes.

Reagan Republican your way of track,take a good look at the canidates.clapping.gif

This race is all about right & wrong, good and evil. Who wants to get revenge for getting fired, and who wants to work for his post. Simple even a democrat can understand,so can liberals and tea party. This election boils down to who has the county in there best wishes.

Reagan Republican your way of track,take a good look at the canidates.clapping.gif

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think I am catching on to your M O, If a poster does bot adhere to your narrow scope of being a conservative then they are a liberal not worthy of posting ones position from a conservative point of view GOTCHA.... I moved here a few years back ,I attend some of the republican party meetings,And we have even had some conservations about our party, And we do not always agree. But you are no more conservative than I, And you hurt the image of the perty by ranting and raving about fellow conservative Republicans in an attempt to promote your own little narrow agenda of returning some of the previous office holders to power, You and Chris have became a disgrace to the Republican Party of Paulding County,And I shall do all within my power to prevent both of you from serving in any official capacity within the party, Enough said good night

• Like 1

I think I am catching on to your M O, If a poster does bot adhere to your narrow scope of being a conservative then they are a liberal not worthy of posting ones position from a conservative point of view GOTCHA.... I moved here a few years back ,I attend some of the republican party meetings,And we have even had some conservations about our party, And we do not always agree. But you are no more conservative than I, And you hurt the image of the perty by ranting and raving about fellow conservative Republicans in an attempt to promote your own little narrow agenda of returning some of the previous office holders to power, You and Chris have became a disgrace to the Republican Party of Paulding County,And I shall do all within my power to prevent both of you from serving in any official capacity within the party, Enough said good night

You're an impostor.

That Todd Pownall would represent everyone, I think, is a good thing.

Indeed, our society suffers when those who represent narrow interests are elected and pursue a narrow agenda.

pubby

Case proven. Another liberal democrat backing Pownall.

• Like 1

Have you ever thought that maybe Todd Pownall is good for both parties,and people see him as the better choice. This time we need a team player,and county supporter good for all.

Your just a player hater RR your time has come & gone,now move over for some improvement.clapping.gif

Then why are all the conservatives saying that the government is not doing their job, beacause we have no job growth? I voted for Karen Handel beacause she has promised job growth.She is a conservative,paulette is a tea party conservative and she has promised jobs, Is she lying about this just to get elected?

And then Barnes in the General. Why don't you just save your vote until then?dry.gif

You are not fooling anyone... 8)

Last time I checked republican and democrat votes count equally.

Wait a minute....... I thought this race was about which good ol boy clique you are a part of- the old one that just got the boot or the old, old one that is composed of a core of 'former' democrats, which is now the 'new' good ol boy clique?

And I thought Todd was working for himself, Austin and Carruth, not the post. What gives?

• Like 1

That Todd Pownall would represent everyone, I think, is a good thing.

Indeed, our society suffers when those who represent narrow interests are elected and pursue a narrow agenda.

pubby

Narrow agendas for narrow minds........Stout????????

I'm surprised you stopped having named only Stout.

Fact is, I've found Stout to be ideologically driven but, given his education and experiences, somewhat broader minded than his opponent who is adamant that the only way to improve schools is through universal vouchers.

pubby