Paulding.com

TEACHER APPRECIATION

We have received a donation from one of our valued customers to give every teacher a gift of appreciation and respect. Our first school will be Hiram High School and with your support (donations) we have a goal to give every teacher in Paulding County a gift of appreciation.We are looking for your help to complete this goal and are very thankful for all the support we are already. Just stop by the bakery if you want to donate. Thank you Paulding County and let's let our teachers know we care.

Hiram high school entire staff is getting a cupcake due to we have already had a large donation for that school. Our hope is to be able to give a cupcake all Paulding County school staff however it all depends on the donations.

Hiram high school entire staff is getting a cupcake due to we have already had a large donation for that school. Our hope is to be able to give a cupcake all Paulding County school staff however it all depends on the donations.

I would like to make a donation for Paulding County High School. Would it be possible to call in with my information? I work in Midtown and rarely get back to Paulding County before 6:00pm

I would like to make a donation for Paulding County High School. Would it be possible to call in with my information? I work in Midtown and rarely get back to Paulding County before 6:00pm

Yes you can make a donation over the phone please give me a call at 770 630 8258 my name is Sarah and I am the owners daughter

Also if you want your donation to go to a certain school please just let us know and we will make sure your donation goes to that school. However in order to be able to give cupcakes to all the staff we have to have at least 100 dollars in donations for that school. The cost for us to make cupcakes for one school is 150. Thanks again for yalls support and please help us get the word out!

Here are the donations we have received so far

Hiram High School: 100 plus

Paulding county High: 5.00

South Paulding High: 0

East Paulding High: 15.00

North Paulding High: 0

Come on Paulding County come in and donate to your favorite school!

and what better way to start your day than with a Bumble Bee Bakery cupcake

I would focus more on the schools that are close, since those families are most likely to frequent your shop. NPHS is a million miles away. That's some serious craving.

Hush your mouth. :ninja: I would have to take them up on that offer and my hips would be very upset. :lol:

It's a tough economy. I need free cupcakes :p

I would focus more on the schools that are close, since those families are most likely to frequent your shop. NPHS is a million miles away. That's some serious craving.

I second that!

You just say that because you're not on this side of the county with NO Amaretto cupcakes and cheesecake brownies :lol:

Trust me; I am having some serious cravings!

You just say that because you're not on this side of the county with NO Amaretto cupcakes and cheesecake brownies :lol: Trust me; I am having some serious cravings!

Yea! :p I drove out there from New Hope a week or so ago and I plan on it this week. I'm willing to travel for baked goods ;)

As a matter of fact my family insists on it. They are in cannoli withdraw.

The donations are still the same Paulding County please help us get the word out so we can give our teachers a special gift that they deserve.

Have you contacted the PTAs? This seems like a great thing for them to do for the teachers.

Thank you for that wonderful idea! We may indeed do that!

You're welcome. And I would be glad transport to North Paulding for you. I need an excuse to come try something. Almost everything you talk about sounds great!

Today Hiram High staff received 150 cupcakes !! It made everyones day and above all made them feel appreciated for all the hard work they do for our children. We are still accepting donations for any paulding county school if you would like to show your childs school how much they mean to you!