Paulding.com

I want to thank the candidates and support staff that removed the political signs that dotted the landscape everywhere for quite some time. I personally witnessed Earl Cosgrove picking up his in Yorkville on Wednesday morning. He was in his pick up truck pulling a trailer, stopping to pick up every sign along the way. :good:

There are a few that have been left due to run-offs. There are also a few that should be picked up soon, especially the Eric Johnson ones in Yorkville. ;)

Isn't there a deadline for those things to be gone???

DD does not have a TON of signs, compared to Drew. I know,I was working on the signs earlier this week.

Since DD is in a run-off. The signs may come up to be put out later after the mowers. Or, may be left until shortly after August 10th.

I am willing to bet if someone started a post about "Cake Recipes". You would find something negative to say about DD. We get it...

That horse should be dead by now...

G. Wolf

DD does not have a TON of signs, compared to Drew. I know,I was working on the signs earlier this week.

Since DD is in a run-off. The signs may come up to be put out later after the mowers. Or, may be left until shortly after August 10th.

I am willing to bet if someone started a post about "Cake Recipes". You would find something negative to say about DD. We get it...

That horse should be dead by now...

G. Wolf

I haven't seen many Lane signs. Maybe I live in the wrong part of the county....but take a drive down Ridge Rd and you'll see what I'm talking about.

This wasn't a negative comment, but simply an observation.

I still would like to know the approximate costs of one of those signs...

I live north of 278.

Been down Ridge Road. Nothing compared to up here. Northside Elem, had about 15 to 20 signs for Drew on the outside fence compared to "DD's" two sign.

As for cost of a sign, 100 two-sided sign will run about 3.81 each for a total of $381.00. Depends on where you buy.

G. Wolf

Edited by Gray_Wolf

I live north of 278.

Been down Ridge Road. Nothing compared to up here. Northside Elem, had about 15 to 20 signs for Drew on the outside fence compared to "DD's" two sign.

As for cost of a sign, 100 two-sided sign will run about 3.81 each for a total of $381.00. Depends on where you buy.

G. Wolf

I don't often go north of 278.

As for the south side, unofficially I would say there are close to 5+ DD signs for every Lane sign I see....except for the guy on 61 between New GA and Villa Rica who has Lane signs the whole length of his property. At 4 way stops, I'll see 1 Lane sign surrounded by 3-4 DD signs.

I'd be interested to see how the south side voted vs. the north side on county wide positions.

I want to thank the candidates and support staff that removed the political signs that dotted the landscape everywhere for quite some time. I personally witnessed Earl Cosgrove picking up his in Yorkville on Wednesday morning. He was in his pick up truck pulling a trailer, stopping to pick up every sign along the way. good.gif

There are a few that have been left due to run-offs. There are also a few that should be picked up soon, especially the Eric Johnson ones in Yorkville. wink.gif

Isn't there a deadline for those things to be gone???

I heard Cosgrove got caught knocking down David Barnett signs on Hwy 278 come on leave other candidates signs .

I saw 2 situations today where there were signs laying on the ground and one standing....I didn't get out of the car to look so they could have been old signs and supporters wanted their runoff people to be seen.

You can't blame a candadate for a rogue supporter...some get out of control and think they're helping.

yep,

When I was putting out signs last Monday. I came across a few Commissioner signs that were down. I put them back up. They were over on Ivy Gullidge and Old Cartersville. Basically, I replaced any sign that were down as I was out.

G. Wolf

Edited by Gray_Wolf

Another possibility is that the mowers have been out in north Paulding. They can knock them down as well as mulch them.

North Paulding also had one heck of a storm on Wed, I wouldn't be surprised if a few signs got knocked over in that one.