Paulding.com

Atlanta Magician Turner - Upcoming Public Shows!

Looking forward to a busy spring and summer! Come say hello at one or more of the following events!

April 9 "Atlanta Live" WATC-57, 7pm-9pm

April 10 (Private - annual carnival for Center for Children & Young Adults in Smyrna. You can't come to this one, but I have been doing this show for this group for years and I just like to mention it -- a fantastic charity! http://www.umbrellaweb.org)

April 13 West Cobb Business Association after hours event! (good networking opportunity) http://www.westcobbb...association.com

April 14 Speaking/performing at the Marietta Business Association breakfast, Marlow House, 192 Church St in Marietta, 9am

April 16 After-dinner performer at Beverly Cochran's fundraising supper (see attached for details & tickets) post-39896-127082436306_thumb.jpg

April 17 Spring Fling on the Square in Dallas! (ETA: Stage show at 1pm - strolling magic before and after!)

April 19 Speaking/performing for Marietta Metro Rotary Club, 12:15 PM, Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hoteland Conference Center, 500 Powder Springs St, Marietta http://www.mariettametrorotary.org/

April 20 Speaking/performing for Career Crossroads, Burnt Hickory Baptist Church, 6:30pm

And of course, mark your calendars now for my show at the Dallas Theater on June 12!

More to come - thanks for your support!

For everyone's benefit - I must tell you that the beautiful banners in the background during my stand-up set were designed and produced for me by Z29 Media! Didn't they look great? That was the first gig I used them for!

I didn't record it but I think it replays tomorrow. I will try to get a screenshot to share on pcom.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Spaghetti Dinner Joe! I am hoping to bring my 9 yr old nephew too, as he is very interested in magic. Glad you'll be there with us and Beverly!

Also will be visiting the spring fling part of the day.

Just a note regarding the Spring Fling - I am scheduled to do a stage show at 1pm, but I'll be on site before and after entertaining with close-up magic. See y'all there!

WATC-57 appearance is re-airing now. I should be on shortly after 8:00 AM, for about 20-25 minutes.

Somehow I blew my recording, and cut it off in the middle.

If anyone happened to DVR this thing, please put it on a dvd and let me know!

Somehow I blew my recording, and cut it off in the middle.

If anyone happened to DVR this thing, please put it on a dvd and let me know!

I recorded it on my DVR, but I'm not setup to copy to dvd. If you want, I can try to get it onto old fashioned video tape and you can take it from there.

Naaah, I need it in a digital format. I just bought a DVD from the station. Thanks anyway, though!

Just a reminder - there are several local events this week, including my evening program at Beverly Cochran's event on Friday night.

Thanks for your support!

JMT

April 13 West Cobb Business Association after hours event! (good networking opportunity) http://www.westcobbb...association.com

April 14 Speaking/performing at the Marietta Business Association breakfast, Marlow House, 192 Church St in Marietta, 9am

April 16 After-dinner performer at Beverly Cochran's fundraising supper (see attached for details & tickets)post-39896-127108195313_thumb.jpg

April 17 Spring Fling on the Square in Dallas! (Family-friendly stage show at 1pm - strolling magic before and after!)

Thanks. I tried to embed it but it wasn't working before. Now it seems to be working.

I was fighting a horrible sinus infection and had only begun taking my medication the day before. Lots of throat clearing, unfortunately!

Thanks everyone! Today I spoke at the Marietta Metro Rotary Club. I was surprised to walk in and discover that District 19 Representative Daniel Stout is a member of this club. He was present and we spoke briefly before the meeting. Anyway, the meeting went well and I have one more event this week before leaving for Buffalo.

I'll be speaking at Burnt Hickory Baptist's "Career Crossroads" meeting tomorrow night. If you are between jobs, come on out. www.burnthickory.com

Thanks again everyone!

P.S. I have received the DVD from WATC and will post the other segment from my appearance as soon as I can. I have a column due so it won't be today!

Just a reminder - there are several local events this week, including my evening program at Beverly Cochran's event on Friday night.

Thanks for your support!

JMT

It was wonderful to see you! Great show as always!

Which days?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Let's talk Friday morning... or I can stop by the restaurant to discuss.