Paulding.com

We have closed our store... a restructure

The economy and declining reimbursement rates got us... we closed our store next to We Care MD yesterday. We'd like to thank all of you pcommer customers for your patronage over these last two years. The durable medical supply business is under a great deal of pressure right now from Medicare and commercial insurers, which makes it difficult to keep the doors open. On another note, PAK in Pink has moved across the street to Storage Xxtra and will continue with custom bra fittings, prosthetics, hot flash nightwear, custom jewelry, Save the Tatas gear and all other lines we carry. We will also remain very involved with the American Cancer Society. Our phone numbers remain the same...

Thanks to all, and have a Happy Easter holiday!

Anita & Patrick

I should add Action PAK'D has joined PAK in Pink at Storage Xxtra...

sad.gif I am so sorry. Things will get better and you can grow once again. Thanks for all you have done for everyone. And I will be paying a visit soon at the new location.smile.gif wub.gif

The economy and declining reimbursement rates got us... we closed our store next to We Care MD yesterday. We'd like to thank all of you pcommer customers for your patronage over these last two years. The durable medical supply business is under a great deal of pressure right now from Medicare and commercial insurers, which makes it difficult to keep the doors open. On another note, PAK in Pink has moved across the street to Storage Xxtra and will continue with custom bra fittings, prosthetics, hot flash nightwear, custom jewelry, Save the Tatas gear and all other lines we carry. We will also remain very involved with the American Cancer Society. Our phone numbers remain the same...

Thanks to all, and have a Happy Easter holiday!

Anita & Patrick

I should add Action PAK'D has joined PAK in Pink at Storage Xxtra...

Hang in there lady! :wub:

My wife came by yesterday and the door was locked. We were afraid something had come up. Do you still carry items for CPAP? She needs a new nose mask or something like that.

We carry some items... have her call us and we'll see if we can provide - 770-222-6678

Like I said earlier to you, you have survived a lot more than this and you will survive this as well.

BIG HUGS

Great minds and all. You are a survivor and all will be well with the world!! :wub: :wub:

This economy and changes in the market have claimed a lot of business; and there will be more to come.

Run lean and try to survive, it almost has to get better at some point and those who are left standing will flourish again.

Blessings!

This economy and changes in the market have claimed a lot of business; and there will be more to come.

Run lean and try to survive, it almost has to get better at some point and those who are left standing will flourish again.

Blessings!

You go GD yes lean and mean! Great service, word of mouth, support your local community!

Anita has done all the right things just as you have! We will win the day through doing right!

As I said earlier in another place in cyberspace - I am sorry to hear of your closing but choose to look at this as a step in a different direction toward the future rather than a step back. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{HUGS}}}} :wub:

Anita (Neeta), I am sure that it has been a sad time for you but I'm not worried for your happiness you are the kind of gal that will pull through whatever is put on your plate! I just :wub: that in a gal.

Good luck on your new venture!

Yes, we do... what kind of insurance? We have compression hose - I think that's what you're looking for...

Medicare, with Aetna Rx coverage. It's for my Mom, she has an Rx for them.

I hope you have them! :wub:

I'm sorry to hear of you having to close and regroup. I too am severely restricting my efforts in Dallas. Larry Nix is returning to Main Street to take photographs again. I will be still doing the work to copy and restore old photographs.

I also hear another business on Main Street in Dallas is to be closed as of today, I need to know for sure before I put it in print.

With the "no help" from Dallas City Hall to bring people to Downtown Dallas, it's a wonder more shops don't go out.

Don't get me started now that the city put out tables and chairs after not standing up and helping a GOOD restaurant stay in town. Long story and very sad--still makes me very angry.

I know things will get better. Thank God we live in a country where we can change directions and make a better life for ourselves.

Bless you Anita.

Was by last weekend and left a note for you to call me about some ideas for Back in the Swing. Not sure if you've heard of them but Jazzercise has partnered with them to help post treatment patients get back into a 'normal' routine. Need some 'give away' items for a fundraiser that I'm doing for them on Mother's Day. I'll call you soon and maybe we can chat. Thanks for supporting the TaTa's.

Medicare, with Aetna Rx coverage. It's for my Mom, she has an Rx for them.

I hope you have them! :wub:

Hey Madea... Medicare doesn't cover compression hose, but we do have some very good prices on them. And we also special order if needed, and carry several brands. We would need your Mom to come in so we can measure her, then we can give her some options. Christine and I are both certified fitters, so please come by - we're in Ste. 33 at Storage Xxtra - our sign isn't up yet. Thanks :wub:

Was by last weekend and left a note for you to call me about some ideas for Back in the Swing. Not sure if you've heard of them but Jazzercise has partnered with them to help post treatment patients get back into a 'normal' routine. Need some 'give away' items for a fundraiser that I'm doing for them on Mother's Day. I'll call you soon and maybe we can chat. Thanks for supporting the TaTa's.

Sure, give me a call and we'll get some give-aways together... I do remember the message, and I apologize - I've had my head wrapped up with the move -

Hey Madea... Medicare doesn't cover compression hose, but we do have some very good prices on them. And we also special order if needed, and carry several brands. We would need your Mom to come in so we can measure her, then we can give her some options. Christine and I are both certified fitters, so please come by - we're in Ste. 33 at Storage Xxtra - our sign isn't up yet. Thanks :wub:

Thank you!