Paulding.com

Spring fling on the Square

FREE ADMISSION! MERCHANT DISCOUNTS!

ENTERTAINMENT! RAFFLES!

COME JOIN US AS WE BRING OUR LOCAL MERCHANTS AND CHARITIES TOGETHER FOR A DAY OF FAMILY FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!

All of Dallas Square Merchants will be open to meet you!

Where: Downtown Dallas

When: April 17, 2010

Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

LOCAL TALENT!

* JP Productions as our Emcee

* Joe Turner Magic

* Ms. Paulding of 2010

* “The Pink Toolbox” (sponsored by Ace Hardware)

* And many of our very talented Paulding County residents!

PARTICIPATE IN THE CREATIVE ACTIVITES OUR CHARITIES HAVE TO OFFER!

* American Sleep Apnea Association/Ga Chapter Bake Sale and Goodies

* Pacific Intercultural Exchange Plant It for the Planet Seed Packs

* Relay4Life (Teens4ACure) Coffee and Hot Chocolate

* Relay4Life (New Canaan) “HOO HAIR”

* Lighthouse Food Pantry featuring The Texas Roadhouse Armadillo” !!

* Taylor’s Pals Temporary Tattoos and Bubble Fun!

AND MANY MORE!

**We are still looking for some “go-getter” volunteers to run the Animal Rescue and Recovery Booth for 3 charities.

The “Spring Fling on the Square” is a Checks4Charity Promotion, privately sponsored by:

FOOD LION

ARROW PEST CONTROL

MCGHEES TAIKWONDO

ACE HARDWARD

AND MANY OF YOUR LOCAL DALLAS MERCHANTS. Contact Denis Fabec at 678-267-2422 or directconnectionsmarketing.com

• Like 1

hey guys kelsi and mark will be singing at 2:00 - 2:45 come on out and support them

Kelsi will be singing. I'll be croaking through whatever little country ditty I muster up. So come on out and support Kelsi. I'm her biggest fan.

I just wanted to add. At the Lighthouse food Pantry booth we are going to be selling, bags of Texas Roadhouse peanuts with a free appetizer on each bag for $3.00 each bag. We are also selling jewlery. We will also be having a duck game for the kids. Every duck is a winner for some great prizes.

Also we will have Andy the armadillo from Texas Roadhouse will be there and for anyone who makes a donation to the food pantry, they will receive a free kids meal, or appetizer ( either one of your choice). All proceeds will go to buy more food for the food pantry. So please make sure you stop by the Lighthouse Food Pantry booth and see us. clapping.gif yahoo.gif

This needs to be bumped several times a day every day.

I understand the "City of Dallas" is taking a "hands off" approach to most events slated for downtown. Don't get me started.

This needs to be added to the calendar on the Dallas web site and the Chamber's site.

I hope this will go well.

come by at 2 and meet my family and hear kelsi sing

I can't wait to hear Kelsi sing! I will be out there with the purses, so will hopefully have a pretty good seat for the

show. :good: I look forward to meeting you all out there!

she starts at 2:00 pm

GREAT! Cant wait.

darn - I will be in Gwinnett at dance competition - I would have loved to attended this - sounds like a lot of fun

Yes it is going to be lots of fun. Wish you could come.

will there be anyone selling the Relay for life T shirts?

Sorry, Lady Raider. I have been at work since 1:30, so haven't been able to answer your question. Not sure if there is

anybody out there selling the T shirts, but will ask the lady in charge tomorrow and let you know.

Don't forget Kelsi Archer and I take the stage at 2pm with our show of "Absolute Torch & Twang" I got the country oldies and Kelsi has the country newbies...as well as some other surprise tunes from us. Come on and check us out. This should be a good time for all.

I am always last to find out about stuff. If anybody has a booth and wouldnt mind setting some of my Avon brochures out I will contribute to your booth fee. If somebody would pop me a PM please. Thanks! I would love to to come but have to be somewhere at 12 and dont think I will have time to come before my sons game at 3.

Bump, sounds like fun.

Do you think there will be a big Freaknik crowd problem?

Hope you can make it! And as far as the Freaknik crowd, we don't really anticipate there being any problem with that. I

know Atlanta's supposed to be crazy, but I doubt they will make it up this way.

Sorry, Lady Raider. I have been at work since 1:30, so haven't been able to answer your question. Not sure if there is

anybody out there selling the T shirts, but will ask the lady in charge tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks I know Annette Walters is in charge of the Ride for the Cure on April 25 it is a poker ride, so I may get with her and see if she is gonna have any extra's. we usually do the ride but we will not be able to ride this year because of hubby's back surgery, so we may go and just hang out with the riders at Hooters that is where it starts.

but I think hubby and I are gonna try to make this spring fling.

Thanks I know Annette Walters is in charge of the Ride for the Cure on April 25 it is a poker ride, so I may get with her and see if she is gonna have any extra's. we usually do the ride but we will not be able to ride this year because of hubby's back surgery, so we may go and just hang out with the riders at Hooters that is where it starts.

but I think hubby and I are gonna try to make this spring fling.

Lady Raider, I hope you get to come out tomorrow--I'd love to get details about this ride!

The outlook hasn't changed--still a gorgeous day tomorrow! :yahoo: I hope to meet many of you out there!

Yep and we got us a spot staked out in front of the theatre, we got our peanuts baged, our games ready and our prizes together :yahoo: and are looking forward to some fun :clapping:

The Lighthouse Food Pantry come see us, all proceeds go to purchase food for the hungry.

Edited by *Charlie*

I just wanted to add. At the Lighthouse food Pantry booth we are going to be selling, bags of Texas Roadhouse peanuts with a free appetizer on each bag for $3.00 each bag. We are also selling jewlery. We will also be having a duck game for the kids. Every duck is a winner for some great prizes.

Also we will have Andy the armadillo from Texas Roadhouse will be there and for anyone who makes a donation to the food pantry, they will receive a free kids meal, or appetizer ( either one of your choice). All proceeds will go to buy more food for the food pantry. So please make sure you stop by the Lighthouse Food Pantry booth and see us. clapping.gif yahoo.gif

I don't know that I can get down there (gotta check on a ride), but IF you don't see me please put aside a couple of those bags of peanuts for me. If I do come I'll bring some food for the pantry, too.

***hijack***

Are you going to be having your yard sales this spring/summer? I am going through the "Lowman Store" and will have some things for ya if you are. :)

***endofhijack***

I don't know that I can get down there (gotta check on a ride), but IF you don't see me please put aside a couple of those bags of peanuts for me. If I do come I'll bring some food for the pantry, too.

***hijack***

Are you going to be having your yard sales this spring/summer? I am going through the "Lowman Store" and will have some things for ya if you are. :)

***endofhijack***

yes ma'am I will save you a couple bags and if I don't see you we will deliver just for you. It maybe Sunday before delivery or the first of the week.

As for the yard sale we are trying to mix them up where we don't have to do as many yard sales but different fund raisers, but we will probably have one or two so we don't run one thing in the ground.

yes ma'am I will save you a couple bags and if I don't see you we will deliver just for you. It maybe Sunday before delivery or the first of the week.

As for the yard sale we are trying to mix them up where we don't have to do as many yard sales but different fund raisers, but we will probably have one or two so we don't run one thing in the ground.

THANK YOU :wub:

Next week is fine whenever it is convenient. No rush. I can understand that - not to mention yard sales are HARD WORK and although I know you and Charlie don't mind the work it will be nice for you to do other fundraisers, too. I will just put what I come across in a box and hold on to it until DH starts to complain. (You know I run into that problem from time to time. :lol: :lol: ) But, he won't complain TOO much when I tell him I am saving it for you and Charlie.