Paulding.com

Grant Mitchell Webb, age 23, of Douglasville (Paulding County), GA, passed away Monday, January 25, 2010. He was born in Atlanta on March 15, 1986. Grant worked as a stock clerk for K-Mart.

Survivors include his father, Chris Webb of Douglasville, GA; mother, Carre Ballard Queen of Dallas, GA; brothers & sisters, Clark Webb of Dallas, GA, Kelsey Queen of Dallas, GA, Christopher Webb of Villa Rica, GA, Brittney Shumake & husband, Matt of Villa Rica, GA and Asa Queen & wife, Jessica of Dallas, GA; step-mother, Zannett Stell of Villa Rica, GA; grandparents, Don & Jean Ballard of Dunwoody, GA and George & Jean Johnson of Pell City, AL; aunts and uncles.

Funeral services will be Thursday, January 28, 2010, at 3:00 PM, from New Georgia Baptist Church with Dr. James Burdette and Reverend Keith Stell officiating. Interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park. The family will receive friends at the funeral home

Wednesday from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

To the Webb family,

We are heartbroken for your loss. Grant was a good guy. We would go to Kmart just to see him. Thank goodness we just saw him last week. He was smiling and talked to us for about ten minutes. Oh we will miss him. God Bless you and your family.

Lisa Foster (Michaels Mom)

quote name='XR200' date='26 January 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1264563958' post='3059783']

This is my son, please pray for our family during this extremely tough time. Thank you, Chris

Chris, I will be praying for you and your family. Grant will forever be in your memories & your heart. I had not seen him in years but I remember well what a sweet kid he was. I sm so sorry for your loss. :( "HUGS" Edited by Short -N- Sassy