Paulding.com

The cupcake of the month has been named!

The cupcake of the month has been named and it is...(drum roll, please) RED VELVET! With it's hint of chocolate flavor, vibrant red color and deliciously wonderful cream cheese icing -it beat out all the other cupcakes to win this honor! Come try one and see for yourself how good a red velvet cupcake can bee! lol.

Are you still working on sugar free recipes? (I know you posted you have apple & berry pie, but I do not like cooked fruit, so I do not do them)

Myself I just replace white sugar with splenda and brown with brown splenda. I just do not have time to bake and would really love to be able to stop and purchase sweets.

That sounds so good... I made a red velvet cake for Thanksgiving, and I am bout ate the whole thing.. needless to say I have been having to work extra hard on my diet LOL

I understand. I work at a BAKERY! and OMG, some of the things really, really tempt me. sigh

I picked up one of the red velvet cupcakes for my wife and a pumpkin pie tart for me last night. Both were amazingly good!

Keep up the good work, and as Arnold says... "I'll be back!"

lol. awesome. I love hearing good feedback. :)

How much are they?

Just 1.35! For a piece of yummy heaven.

Are you still working on sugar free recipes? (I know you posted you have apple & berry pie, but I do not like cooked fruit, so I do not do them)

Myself I just replace white sugar with splenda and brown with brown splenda. I just do not have time to bake and would really love to be able to stop and purchase sweets.

I have a few sugar free cookies at the bakery now. Christmas shaped cookies painted with a splenda glaze. We filled an order for them and made extra for the case. They are 50 cents a piece. I plan to make sugar free chocolate cream cheese tarts tomorrow, if I have time. We just have so many orders! Which is awesome, lol, but it doesn't leave me much time to try new things.