Paulding.com

Mega amt of ADULT & CHILDREN'S Clothing 50 cents

We've gotten SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much stuff in that I'm offering this great deal all weekend! Thurs-Fri-Sat, 9:00-4:00 Assorted adult and children's clothing will be 50 cents a piece!!! I'll be refilling the boxes as quickly as I can!!! There's also some great "NEW" items that would make great Christmas gifts! Hope to see you soon!!!

Update: Saturday morning, 11/14

I worked this morning until 1:00 putting out more stuff! There's lots of books, videos (some NEW children's videos, electronic stuff, clothes, clothes, more clothes, books on tape, Christmas whatnots, tv cabinet, NEW Christmas ties, Computer programs.. loads of stuff! I'll be there putting stuff out all day! We're opening at 8:30 this morning and will be there until 5:00!!!!!!!! There's a VERY nice ladies bike!!!!! It would make a great Christmas gift!

If y'all were there at 10:30 we just missed each other... I got 3 blouses( of course one has angels on it) and a skirt for my sister, and 3 plates one is for me to use for portion control..

grand total 4.28

Thanks Cindy and you have really grown since the last time I was there..

If y'all were there at 10:30 we just missed each other... I got 3 blouses( of course one has angels on it) and a skirt for my sister, and 3 plates one is for me to use for portion control..

grand total 4.28

Thanks Cindy and you have really grown since the last time I was there..

LR stop avioding me :p

I hope Cindy is either pregnant or a very small child. If not, you're probably in big trouble!! :D

:rofl: that just goes to show how one word left out can change a whole sentence..

I meant to say the store has really grown since the last time I was there..

:rofl:

LOL... y'all are funny! :) BUT.... I'm mad at you for not telling me who you were while you were there!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for coming in! I have soooooooooooooooo much more to get out and will be working hard to do it!

I thought you would remember me LOL I had the red cap on, and when I walked in I told you how much more stuff you had in there since the last time I was in there..

Good save!!! :clapping: :clapping:

:good:

Well dang... my angel shirt that I thought I got, I did not get... :( I must have laid it down in the store while I was looking at other things..

so I went back this morning to see if they still had it and i did not see it..

I did not see Cindy either..

Well dang... my angel shirt that I thought I got, I did not get... :( I must have laid it down in the store while I was looking at other things..

so I went back this morning to see if they still had it and i did not see it..

I did not see Cindy either..

:) I was at Georgia Tech attending a national consortium to develop a policy agenda for adults with autism. My sweet mother was holding down the store front today... :) I'll be back tomorrow.

I was there today too..........and no Cindy ( oh your cell phone was not working either)

:) I was at Georgia Tech attending a national consortium to develop a policy agenda for adults with autism. My sweet mother was holding down the store front today... :) I'll be back tomorrow.

WOW I met Cindy's mom :yahoo: and didn't even know it. :clapping: :yahoo:

I was there today too..........and no Cindy ( oh your cell phone was not working either)

WOW I met Cindy's mom :yahoo: and didn't even know it. :clapping: :yahoo:

They asked us to turn our cell phones off due to the close circuit stuff going on... sorry..... but glad you went by the store. I've just gotten back from working 3 hours tonight loading the store with more stuff. If anyone is looking for books on tape... I've got them!!! I've put out a lot of clothes... all sizes and tomorrow (well.. I guess it's politically correct to say.. later today), I'll be putting out lots of men's clothing!!!! We've got lots of great books, Christmas items, brand new Christmas ties, some new electronic stuff, Computer Programs.... and much, much more!