Paulding.com

FALCONS 2-Pc PINK FLEECE SWEATSHIRT & PANTS

Pink Sweatpants and matching Sweatshirt for the little girl Atlanta Falcons fan. Nice & High Quality. "FALCONS" appliqued across the front and the Falcons logo embroidered in white. Elastic waistband and NFL embroidered on the upper left leg.

Officially Licensed NFL Apparel.

Sizes 2T, 3T, 4T, 4/5, 6/6X

NEW WITH TAGS

$12.00 $8.00

ebaysports025-1.jpg

Pink Sweatpants and matching Sweatshirt for the little girl Atlanta Falcons fan. Nice & High Quality. "FALCONS" appliqued across the front and the Falcons logo embroidered in white. Elastic waistband and NFL embroidered on the upper left leg.

NEW WITH TAGS

$12.00

Please send a PM if interested.

ebaysports024.jpg

ebaysports025.jpg

It's a shame ya don't have one in my size! :p

Yeah - I keep hoping they'll lower the price on a Matt Ryan jersey so us "regular" folks can afford one! :lol:

I've got some coming that are the REAL jersey's - all stitched - that retail for $250!! Of course, my price won't be no where near that. I didn't know you were wanting a Ryan hersey I can get ya one - cheaper than retail, ya know. But, don't expect the retail price to come down any time soon!!

I've got some coming that are the REAL jersey's - all stitched - that retail for $250!! Of course, my price won't be no where near that. I didn't know you were wanting a Ryan hersey I can get ya one - cheaper than retail, ya know. But, don't expect the retail price to come down any time soon!!

I have a VICK jersey someone can have pretty cheap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have any other type of Falcon's merchandise? or Falcon's cheerleading merchandise? My daughter and her friend are doing the Jr. Falcons Cheerleading Program this year and they were wanting a Falcon's backpack and such... they both wear a little girls 7/8 (they are both 8 years old)

Thanks

Edited by myangel107
Do you have any other type of Falcon's merchandise? or Falcon's cheerleading merchandise? My daughter and her friend are doing the Jr. Falcons Cheerleading Program this year and they were wanting a Falcon's backpack and such... they both wear a little girls 7/8 (they are both 8 years old)

Thanks

I can get just about anything you want. Let me know specifically what you are looking for and I can let ya know what I can get and the cost. THANK YOU for asking!

NEW WITH TAGS

$12.00

Please send a PM if interested.

ebaysports024.jpg

ebaysports025.jpg

All the size 4/5 have been sold. But, the other sizes are still available. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have REDUCED the remaining Falcons pink sweatsuits to WHOLESALE COST!! I need to move these and they would be great Christmas gifts - a Win Win for all of us. Please send a PM if you are interested.

$8.00!

I can't pass that up at $8 -- I'd like a 2T please. Sending PM

I can't PM--I click the link and everything goes kind of dark and locks ups.

I tried to read the directions in HELP and it doesn't open. I'm not very good at this.

Please save one for me. I'm sure you'll have some more things I want soon so I'll

let them add up before I make the trip over if you don't mind. Thanks--Tracy

Edited by K96W8

I can't pass that up at $8 -- I'd like a 2T please. Sending PM

I can't PM--I click the link and everything goes kind of dark and locks ups.

I tried to read the directions in HELP and it doesn't open. I'm not very good at this.

Please save one for me. I'm sure you'll have some more things I want soon so I'll

let them add up before I make the trip over if you don't mind. Thanks--Tracy

THANK YOU!!! That is fine, I will hold it for you until you get this way. :)

I got a Ryan jersey for my anniversary last year :) My DH rocks my world. :drinks:

I agree about it not being in my size, I'd be in it right now! hahahhaa!

I recently got some Ryan and Turner Falcons Jerseys at a really good price and have been selling them on ebay as quick as I can list them. :yahoo: :yahoo: