Paulding.com

Slumber Party

I am having a Slumber Party Saturday night at 7. We girls need some fun with all this rain and crap. I'd love to show you some of the latest and greatest in lingerie and all kinds of fun stuff. Come on over for hors d'oeuvres and a gift if you bring 2 girlfriends with you. They MUST BE over the age of 18. Please pm me for directions.

We girls need a break from the madness of rain, kids out of school and real life. Come on over and see what we can fill your nights and days with!!!

I am having a Slumber Party Saturday night at 7. We girls need some fun with all this rain and crap. I'd love to show you some of the latest and greatest in lingerie and all kinds of fun stuff. Come on over for hors d'oeuvres and a gift if you bring 2 girlfriends with you. They MUST BE over the age of 18. Please pm me for directions.

We girls need a break from the madness of rain, kids out of school and real life. Come on over and see what we can fill your nights and days with!!!

I can't wait! :yahoo:

I think there are some pink tutu's hanging around Pcom somewhere, maybe you could borrow one and dress up like a ballerina. I don't think anyone would notice, well maybe not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hush, you silly Woman!! Don't encourage the gassy man!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: I can't make it Saturday, must spend some time with my family. I'm leaving for a week with JustThinkinHard's hubby..........wait that doesn't sound right does it :o :o

uuummmm... no BUT you might want to stop by and purchase a few things for your trip... :lol: :lol: :lol: