Paulding.com

Girl Interpreted....

Traciad1_web-1.jpg

Now getting ready for the Holidays! NEW Props and Backgrounds!

$60 package includes a private photo session, Secure online proofing, and a CD

with 20 glamourously enhanced photos!

Just right for that special someone in your life... :wub:

PM Fotogirl for an appointment

Traciad1_web-1.jpg

I just want to give a big HELL YEAH for fotogirl! I did a shoot with her and it was amazing! She made me so comfortable and produced great pictures in less than a week! Ladies get this NOW...she won't be this cheap forever! And I don't think that I will ever be able to give dbf a better gift!!!!

I just want to give a big HELL YEAH for fotogirl! I did a shoot with her and it was amazing! She made me so comfortable and produced great pictures in less than a week! Ladies get this NOW...she won't be this cheap forever! And I don't think that I will ever be able to give dbf a better gift!!!!

HELL YEAH!!! :yahoo: :clapping: :good:

I just got in some super HAWT pieces. I love this time of year. We get in new colors and styles, and I want to keep every piece for myself....

PSSSS......Ladies ...be on the lookout for a HUGE announcement from Fotogirl and me. We are joining forces to provide a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our Debut will be BIG!!!

I just got in some super HAWT pieces. I love this time of year. We get in new colors and styles, and I want to keep every piece for myself....

PSSSS......Ladies ...be on the lookout for a HUGE announcement from Fotogirl and me. We are joining forces to provide a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our Debut will be BIG!!!

Stay tuned........ B)

I do need some feedback for our big adventure...would everyone want to see Costume Pieces or Christmas Pieces?

I say both....wouldn't that little Christmas outfit be cute against a snowy background? Or maybe the little fantasy outfit with wings in the garden of love?

If you want that "just right" lingerie for the shoot, see Slumber Parties by Kelly's post....looks like she's having a sale!

Now you stop it! :p Kelly, she's looking to go wild :lol:

LMAO, nevermind Fotogirl, I saw your sig and was thinking it was Tori........ :lol:

Btw, beautiful picture!

Traciad1_web-1.jpg

Oh, and Im getting my lineman gear ready :p

Edited by ♥GaLinemansWife♥
Now you stop it! :p Kelly, she's looking to go wild :lol:

LMAO, nevermind Fotogirl, I saw your sig and was thinking it was Tori........ :lol:

Btw, beautiful picture!

Oh, and Im getting my lineman gear ready :p

Bring it on GF! That would make a really cute shot! Boy shorts and a tool belt...I can see it now... :D

Girl I can swing anywhere now thanks to Kelly :blush: :lol:

Woo Hoooooooo!!!! :lol:

GEAgirl that picture looks like you is it?

I seen the pictures you posted from your trip that you had taken.. and that looks like you...

Who is that pretty girl?

:ph34r:

I say both....wouldn't that little Christmas outfit be cute against a snowy background? Or maybe the little fantasy outfit with wings in the garden of love?

:ph34r:

Girl I can swing anywhere now thanks to Kelly :blush: :lol:

You too huh? Now that I have signed up we are gonna have to build a seperate room for all the "novelties" :ph34r: