Paulding.com

The Book Shelter Opening This Saturday August 1st at 10 am

The Book Shelter will be opening at 10 am Saturday August 1st. We are located in Old Hiram between the Hiram Coffee House and MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille.

We will be offering a wide selection of new and used books. If there is a book you're looking for that we don't have in the store then we can order it for you and let you know when it comes in. You can also bring in your used books for store credit towards future purchases.

We look forward to seeing everyone in the store next Saturday, remember to bring in your books for store credit!

The Book Shelter

thebookshelter@gmail.com

159 B Main Street

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-6646

I went in yesterday.

I hadn't seen her posts yet and she left the door unlocked. oops !!

I did get a quick preview though, they are very nice ladies with a ton of shelves and books.

I will definately be back Saturday to take more time going through them all.

My family can't wait.

We love books. My 12 year old has already read 9 or 10 books this summer between her and my 16 year old who has read even more, the library know us by name. :lol:

Will be nice to have a book store that you can take books back to for store credit, so we can get even more books. My kids have several books that they have read dozens of times now.

My kids are gonna be in heaven. They have been saying we need a book store close by. I haven't told them yet. Might just surprise them on Sat.

do u have "Common Sense" by Glenn Beck ?

I don't have copy of that, but if you like we can order you a copy to be picked up in the store. Email me at thebookshelter@gmail.com or PM me here and I can let you know how much that would be and when you could expect it.

Could you post your hours please?

I would love to come by, but my work and school hours are crazy.

Sorry I should have posted that in the original post. We will be open Mon- Sat 10 am to 5 pm

The Book Shelter will be opening at 10 am Saturday August 1st. We are located in Old Hiram between the Hiram Coffee House and MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille.

We will be offering a wide selection of new and used books. If there is a book you're looking for that we don't have in the store then we can order it for you and let you know when it comes in. You can also bring in your used books for store credit towards future purchases.

We look forward to seeing everyone in the store next Saturday, remember to bring in your books for store credit!

The Book Shelter

thebookshelter@gmail.com

159 B Main Street

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-6646

Do you have places to sit and stay a while or is it look, buy and leave?

(I like to linger in bookstores....) :D

• 1 month later...

The Book Shelter

thebookshelter@gmail.com

159 B Main Street

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-6646

How is the store credit figured?