Paulding.com

new dish towels for sale....

So far I have 2 coffee towels (one with brown topper, the other with pumpkin/spice color), rooster with brown top and apple with green top. I have an apple, rooster and 2 grape ones still to make but you can choose topper color if interested in those.

These are $3 each.

413082264_1432284475_02.jpg

413082195_1432284232_01.jpg

Is this what you were talking about gee-tee? Just let me know if you wanted me to add to any of your existing towels :wub:

I just love you lady raider :D you always have something positive to say :wub: I want to give you a gift, please pick one item that you have seen me post that you would like as a gift. It doesnt have to be one of these towels :D

I just love you lady raider :D you always have something positive to say :wub: I want to give you a gift, please pick one item that you have seen me post that you would like as a gift. It doesnt have to be one of these towels :D

I love me some LR!! What a great offer!! Zoo, you're just as awesome though. You have such a big heart. :wub:

Also love your towels. I've made them in the past and they are fun (except for the hole punching). I use a knitting needle to make the holes, do you mind if I ask what do you use to punch the holes?

I love me some LR!! What a great offer!! Zoo, you're just as awesome though. You have such a big heart. :wub:

Also love your towels. I've made them in the past and they are fun (except for the hole punching). I use a knitting needle to make the holes, do you mind if I ask what do you use to punch the holes?

I dont mind at all :D I have been using a yarn/knitting needle as well. It is the right size for the hole and very easy to grab and use....only problem I have is the second I make the hole it disappears <_< :lol: So I will literally start crocheting in the first hole ive made and then I will make 3 more holes and work in those and then another 3, so on and so on :lol:

just wanted to update :D

I have two grapes left, one rooster left and one coffee left. Apparently the rooster and apples are the towel to have :lol: as soon as I make them they are gone.

I will be making more but if you want to request one (specific towel with specific color topper) just let me know :)

OMG!!! I love them, they are even better than the ones I have already!! 3 roosters please, with a green, spice & red topper please, let me know when I can get them!!!

:wub:

If you do any more of the roosters, I would like TWO please. Just send me a PM and let me know if you are able to do them. THANKS.

pm sent :)

OH MY Zoo... you are so talented!

I hope you sell out :)

aww thank you so much :wub:

OMG!!! I love them, they are even better than the ones I have already!! 3 roosters please, with a green, spice & red topper please, let me know when I can get them!!!

was this what you were talking about? If not im still curious to see a picture :)

I will probably be done by monday but will let you know as soon as they are done :D

hijack...do you still want that police ride toy? Nick never uses it :lol:

pm sent :)

aww thank you so much :wub:

was this what you were talking about? If not im still curious to see a picture :)

I will probably be done by monday but will let you know as soon as they are done :D

hijack...do you still want that police ride toy? Nick never uses it :lol:

yes ma'am, thanks

Hey zoo! Any luck with the hand towels for the bathroom yet?

I have found a couple but so far most of them look like kitchen towels. I think I may have found one that will work so I will have to make one and see what you think :D Do you have a preference for colors?

If you do any more of the roosters, I would like TWO please. Just send me a PM and let me know if you are able to do them. THANKS.

done, pm sent :D :wub:

done, pm sent :D :wub:

Well my bathroom is like a burgundy color and i think the other color is going to be brown, so anything that you think will look good with that. ;)

I am going to try and get a couple examples done today and i will post pic as soon as im done :D

oh my!!!! if you happen to run across some that are Blue Willow or at least Blue china patterns you can do that with you can consider at least four sold!

Blue and white are my kitchen colors although the counter is grey and rest of stuff is black...go figure

oh my!!!! if you happen to run across some that are Blue Willow or at least Blue china patterns you can do that with you can consider at least four sold!

Blue and white are my kitchen colors although the counter is grey and rest of stuff is black...go figure

I will def look next time im at the store :wub:

;)