Paulding.com

Please keep in your thoughts and prayers the family, friends, and staff of Richard L. Moore.

The viewing will be at Mayes Ward-Dobbins Funeral Home on Wednesday, July 8, 2009 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., and from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. The funeral will be at Roswell Street Baptist Church Sanctuary at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 9, 2009. Burial will be at Kennesaw Memorial Park Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Roswell Street Baptist Church or Calvary Children's Home. Condolences may be sent to the Law Office of Richard L. Moore, P.C., 253 Washington Avenue, Marietta, GA 30060.

Wow - I am so sorry to hear this. He taught my Family Law class as well as Legal Research and Writing classes and he was such an intelligent, good person who sincerely cared about people. He will be missed not only in the Cobb legal community but also the State of Georgia legal community. Great person and great attorney!

Rest in Peace, Mr. Moore. He sounds like he was a great person.

One of the last of true southern gentlemen. My condolences to his family, friends, staff and other loved ones.

• 2 weeks later...