Paulding.com

Auburn, Tennessee Tapestry Tote Bags REDUCED TO WHOLESALE 07/11/09~

07/11/09:

I AM REDUCING THESE BAGS TO MY WHOLESALE PRICE - WHAT I PAID FOR THEM. THINK AHEAD - GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THE COLLEGE FAN OR ALUMNI! I KNOW THESE WILL EASILY SELL IN A FEW WEEKS WHEN FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS, BUT THAT DOESN'T HELP ME TODAY. :)

OFFICIALLY LICENSED COLLEGIATE PRODUCTS.

$6.00

I have the following NEW University Tapestry Tote Bags FOR SALE. Each have a 100% Cotton black backing and two black straps. They are not lined. Officially Licensed Collegiate Products. They are made in the USA and measure approximately 16" x 16". Truly Top of the Line Items made of Great Quality and Design while being Nice and Versatile. Please send me a PM if you are interested. THANKS!

$10.00 EACH

AUBURN UNIVERSITY TIGER TAPESTRY TOTE BAG - ONE REMAINING

UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI TAPESTRY TOTE BAG - SOLD

UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE TAPESTRY TOTE BAG - ONE REMAINING

throws008.jpg

The LSU Tapestry Tote Bag is different as the backing is also tapestry and it has creme straps. (It is purple and not blue as it appears in the photo)

LOUISIANA STATE LSU TIGERS TAPESTRY TOTE BAG NEW - PPU

throws010.jpg

throws011.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
WOW, These are great prices, I am emailing some friends now!

Hope you guys are doing well.

Bruce

THANKS Bruce and you would know with all the nice purses/bags ya'll carry. Thanks for the compliment and passing the word around. Like I said, this is wholesale. I really need to move some stuff out of my office. I just need to break even on some of these items. I am sorta torn, tho, because in a few weeks when football season starts, my business will be booming. But, at the same time, that doesn't pay for my medications THIS week!!!!!! I am sure you can relate.

We are hanging in there. I just told a friend, "I woke up this AM breathing, so I have no complaints." Hope all is well down your way, too. :)

yeah...I would have reduced all of those also! haha... :rolleyes:

Listen to you.............Hey, I have some Bama stuff I'll reduce JUST FOR YOU!!!!! ;)

I thought I told you get start getting some Gator stuff :p

Honey, I have to SELL some of this stuff before I can BUY more. I got some Florida Shirts!!! :)

Hi, can you pm me the directions as well? I would like to pick up the UT tote!

Thanks!

Woooooooooo-Hooooooooooooooooo a Rocky Top fan!!!

PM being sent.

THANKS Bruce and you would know with all the nice purses/bags ya'll carry. Thanks for the compliment and passing the word around. Like I said, this is wholesale. I really need to move some stuff out of my office. I just need to break even on some of these items. I am sorta torn, tho, because in a few weeks when football season starts, my business will be booming. But, at the same time, that doesn't pay for my medications THIS week!!!!!! I am sure you can relate.

We are hanging in there. I just told a friend, "I woke up this AM breathing, so I have no complaints." Hope all is well down your way, too. :)

Listen to you.............Hey, I have some Bama stuff I'll reduce JUST FOR YOU!!!!! ;)

I need another Alabama quilted throw! I bought one for my FIL last year and have not found another one. Do you carry them?

I need another Alabama quilted throw! I bought one for my FIL last year and have not found another one. Do you carry them?

I would love to find a TN quilted throw as well. We are huge UT fans, and my mom would love one for her birthday.

I would love to find a TN quilted throw as well. We are huge UT fans, and my mom would love one for her birthday.

Found the Alabama one in a booth in the mall Christmas before last and got a Georgia Tech one too. They are great!

Great idea, I would like one as well! Also, DH is a Bama fan, do you have anything he might like?

Did DH like his Alabama shirts??

I do not have any quilted throws at the moment but I can be making contacts and see what I can find. THANKS Ya'll!!!

I am working on getting some quilted throws as well as other type Collegiate throws. I am finding out these can be very expensive, even at my wholesale price!!!!

As far as the Totes offered in the thread, I have one each left of AUBURN and TENNESSEE.

These are still being sold at WHOLESALE and but will only be available at this price for a limited time. Football season is quickly approaching!!!! :)

PLEASE send a PM if you are interested as I might not see a post on here. THANKS!!!!!

Great idea, I would like one as well! Also, DH is a Bama fan, do you have anything he might like?

Sending you a PM. Yes, I have LOTS of Alabama apparel.

I am working on getting some quilted throws as well as other type Collegiate throws. I am finding out these can be very expensive, even at my wholesale price!!!!

As far as the Totes offered in the thread, I have one each left of AUBURN and TENNESSEE.

These are still being sold at WHOLESALE and but will only be available at this price for a limited time. Football season is quickly approaching!!!! :)

PLEASE send a PM if you are interested as I might not see a post on here. THANKS!!!!!

Sending you a PM. Yes, I have LOTS of Alabama apparel.

I need another Alabama quilted throw for a gift. I bought one and had to pre-order it. I would be happy to do that. The colors were dark and had some plaid in the binding. Let me know if you can get one.

I need another Alabama quilted throw for a gift. I bought one and had to pre-order it. I would be happy to do that. The colors were dark and had some plaid in the binding. Let me know if you can get one.

PM sent.

THANKS!

I found another GREAT Alabama Golf/Polo style shirt by STARTER in 2X if you are interested. I was pretty sure I still had it the other day when you got the others, but I could not put my hands on it. (Imagine that? Nothing in my office, huh? :lol:) Just let me know if you want to come look at it.

I found another GREAT Alabama Golf/Polo style shirt by STARTER in 2X if you are interested. I was pretty sure I still had it the other day when you got the others, but I could not put my hands on it. (Imagine that? Nothing in my office, huh? :lol:) Just let me know if you want to come look at it.

It's a short sleeve knit type? Is it crimson with white trim or white with crimson trim? How much is it?

Thank you!

It's a short sleeve knit type? Is it crimson with white trim or white with crimson trim? How much is it?

Thank you!

Here ya go:

ebayrobinson011.jpg

Great quality shirt made by STARTER. Light weight 100% Polyester and COOL for summer. Crimson with three button placket and collar. On the left chest is "Alabama" embroidered in white outlined in black. "A" logo embroidered in white underneath. Gray cloth inserts on each sleeve. STARTER logo embroidered on left sleeve in gray.

I have sold several of these on ebay for $23.00. This is my last one - p.com price: $20.00.

Please let me know if you are interested, so if not I can list this one on ebay.

THANKS!!!!

Here ya go:

ebayrobinson011.jpg

Great quality shirt made by STARTER. Light weight 100% Polyester and COOL for summer. Crimson with three button placket and collar. On the left chest is "Alabama" embroidered in white outlined in black. "A" logo embroidered in white underneath. Gray cloth inserts on each sleeve. STARTER logo embroidered on left sleeve in gray.

I have sold several of these on ebay for $23.00. This is my last one - p.com price: $20.00.

Please let me know if you are interested, so if not I can list this one on ebay.

THANKS!!!!

WHAT IS THE SIZE - MY HUBBY IS A BIG BAMA FAN.

WHAT IS THE SIZE - MY HUBBY IS A BIG BAMA FAN.

This one is a 2X. I am waiting to hear from TNlamb if she wants it. I have other Alabama shirts in various sizes up to 3X. What size does your DH wear??

ROLL TIDE! :)

Thanks.

This one is a 2X. I am waiting to hear from TNlamb if she wants it. I have other Alabama shirts in various sizes up to 3X. What size does your DH wear??

ROLL TIDE! :)

Thanks.

Thank you for the picture! The thing is- I spent an embarassing amount of money over the weekend so I'm going to have to pass this time but thanks and hopefully soon I can buy some more things!

Thank you for the picture! The thing is- I spent an embarassing amount of money over the weekend so I'm going to have to pass this time but thanks and hopefully soon I can buy some more things!

I understand. Thanks for getting back with me so quickly. These shirts have really been selling good considering they are made by STARTER, ppl know they are well made and what they would typically run retail.