Paulding.com

Look what I made today!

I guess. :) :) :)

Diaper Cake

Let me know what you think.......

Thanks!

SOC

Is the one you linked to the one you made?

Those are neat. Luckily for you, you can show this off here and not be yelled at because you are a commerce member. I do something similar with diapers, making wreaths instead of cakes. They're a little different and a little less common. But when I posted a bragging picture here, it got slammed and eventually deleted because I was accused of selling without a commerce membership.

I don't sell them though--I just make them for friends. If you'd like pictures and a how-to. PM me. Then maybe, if you're interested, you could make them to sell. ;)

I really enjoyed making this one.

It's for my first grandbaby. She is due in May. (and yes, her name is Delta...LOL...Delta Elizabeth) The baby shower is this weekend and I wanted to try my hand at making this.

After I saw how much FUN I had with it and the possibilities for other designs, I was hooked.

I saw some blogs on the wreaths and bears, etc. They looked interesting, too.

It's so funny how things have changed since my boys were born.

SOC

Is the one you linked to the one you made?

Those are neat. Luckily for you, you can show this off here and not be yelled at because you are a commerce member. I do something similar with diapers, making wreaths instead of cakes. They're a little different and a little less common. But when I posted a bragging picture here, it got slammed and eventually deleted because I was accused of selling without a commerce membership.

I don't sell them though--I just make them for friends. If you'd like pictures and a how-to. PM me. Then maybe, if you're interested, you could make them to sell. ;)

crying.baby.jpg