Paulding.com

Here Comes the Real Deals!

We’ve had a lot of fun over the last few weeks with our sales. Rodney has made it his commitment to get everybody in this county to get a taste of his steaks and ribs over the last few weeks and has been successful in doing so. So what will he think of next? So far we’ve had a 16 oz Ribeye with 2 sides for only $10.99 and a full slab of ribs and 2 sides for only $11.99. Listen closely, this may just be the deal of all deals, a combination of a 10 oz Ribeye, a half slab of ribs, and 2 sides for only $12.99. You heard right even if you add a couple more sides and drinks your entire meal for 2 will be under $20.00 and for food this good you can’t go wrong. As an added bonus we’ll run both of our other specials at the same time, why get in the traffic of the 278 strip and eat corporate food when you can stop short of Hiram on either side and get the best food this area has to offer period. It’s guaranteed!! Corner of Hwy 92 and Nebo road, and in New Hope on Dallas Acworth Hwy behind Publix. See ya at Rodney’s

Special offers begin Friday at 11:00 and end Sunday at 3:00

We’ve had a lot of fun over the last few weeks with our sales. Rodney has made it his commitment to get everybody in this county to get a taste of his steaks and ribs over the last few weeks and has been successful in doing so. So what will he think of next? So far we’ve had a 16 oz Ribeye with 2 sides for only $10.99 and a full slab of ribs and 2 sides for only $11.99. Listen closely, this may just be the deal of all deals, a combination of a 10 oz Ribeye, a half slab of ribs, and 2 sides for only $12.99. You heard right even if you add a couple more sides and drinks your entire meal for 2 will be under $20.00 and for food this good you can’t go wrong. As an added bonus we’ll run both of our other specials at the same time, why get in the traffic of the 278 strip and eat corporate food when you can stop short of Hiram on either side and get the best food this area has to offer period. It’s guaranteed!! Corner of Hwy 92 and Nebo road, and in New Hope on Dallas Acworth Hwy behind Publix. See ya at Rodney’s

Special offers begin Friday at 11:00 and end Sunday at 3:00

:yahoo:

WOO HOO!!!! Unbelieveable deals!!!Plus great food. Perfect place for Friday night

Not to mention the expectionally service!!! Ask for Rendy

We will be there Friday with empty stomaches

Wow!!!~

Now, if only Rodney can zap all the fat grams outta the steaks... hehehehehe

You know that all of our food is "low fat" :)

:yahoo:

WOO HOO!!!! Unbelieveable deals!!!Plus great food. Perfect place for Friday night

Not to mention the expectionally service!!! Ask for Rendy

We will be there Friday with empty stomaches

Can't wait to see you!

Not sure if I will make it for diner but I know I will be in for my breakfast ritual of city ham biscuit and diluted tea.

I think you should offer a frequent dinners club.

susan

go to our web site and sign up as a Rodney's Regular.

I may talk the family into coming to eat there since I am off work..... :D

That would be the thing to do cause you love us sooooo much!

Listen closely, this may just be the deal of all deals, a combination of a 10 oz Ribeye, a half slab of ribs, and 2 sides for only $12.99. You heard right even if you add a couple more sides and drinks your entire meal for 2 will be under $20.00 and for food this good you can’t go wrong

Somebody needs to ckeck thier math. The ribs and steak were good as usual, I hope this will be a weekly thing. :lol:

THat's a great deal. Keep up the good work Tammy and Rodney.

Thank you. Rodney is trying to keep it exciting!

Listen closely, this may just be the deal of all deals, a combination of a 10 oz Ribeye, a half slab of ribs, and 2 sides for only $12.99. You heard right even if you add a couple more sides and drinks your entire meal for 2 will be under $20.00 and for food this good you can’t go wrong

Somebody needs to ckeck thier math. The ribs and steak were good as usual, I hope this will be a weekly thing. :lol:

As long as our suppliers will contuine to cooperate with us then we will share it with our customers!

Me and my DH ate dinner at the Hiram location tonight.

Hubby had the ribs, and I had the Ribeye.

OMG! It was fabulous!

The ribs were outstanding! The steak...whatever that butter is on the top...wow!!!

This was out first time eating at Rodney's and I have a feeling we will definitely return often!

Thanks for the great deal on the food tonight!

I am still stuffed! ^_^

Me and my DH ate dinner at the Hiram location tonight.

Hubby had the ribs, and I had the Ribeye.

OMG! It was fabulous!

The ribs were outstanding! The steak...whatever that butter is on the top...wow!!!

This was out first time eating at Rodney's and I have a feeling we will definitely return often!

Thanks for the great deal on the food tonight!

I am still stuffed! ^_^

We are so glad that you tried us and even happier to hear that you will be coming back. Thanks!

I had a steak for dinner last night. The 16 oz...It was delicious.

I think I may go back tomorrow after church and have the ribs....

Y'all have awesome food. :D

Thank You and see you after church! :lol: