Paulding.com

BIG NEWS !

MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille is proud to annouce the latest promotions and discounts - and these are great!

KIDS EAT FREE ALL WEEKEND!

From Friday after 4 PM until close on Sunday, Kids always eat free! One free kids meal with the purchase of any one regular priced entree. For a family of four with both parents eating, that's two free kids meals! *12 and under only please*.

SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT!

Good during any time except Monday-Friday lunch, anyone 55 and older will receive a 15% discount to their meal! *Not valid with any other promotion or discount.*

and the biggie ...

PUBLIC SAFETY NIGHT

*Every Saturday*, employees of the Paulding County Fire Department, Sheriff's Department, Marshall's Office, and Dallas and Hiram Police Departments will receive a 50% OFF discount to any entree with the purchase of a regular priced beverage. Our response in our similar program for teachers Mondays-Wednesdays has been such a great success, we wanted to extend it to these hard working folks as well. It's our way of saying thanks for keeping us safe.

Don't forget our other great deals and promotions - AND - don't forget SPOTLIGHT KARAOKE tonight starting at 8!

Thanks so much, hope to see you this weekend at MacFarlane's!

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

We have a plan for Valentine's Day that I will announce after this weekend...

And I forgot to mention as a reminder two of our other great specials:

Monday through Friday lunch for $5.99! Includes side and beverage!

AND

Dinner for Two $19.99! Three course meal for two including beverages!

Thanks for the comments and support. See all of you soon!

-MacFarlane's

AWESOME DEALS!!! That will work great for us Senior Citizens :rolleyes: and Grandparents :wub: when we come on Saturday, Feb. 7th and join our friends when Wade is back entertaining. See ya then! I never have to give my order to Brittany.........she knows I always start off with that great spinach dip!! YUMMMMMMMM.

AWESOME DEALS!!! That will work great for us Senior Citizens :rolleyes: and Grandparents :wub: when we come on Saturday, Feb. 7th and join our friends when Wade is back entertaining. See ya then! I never have to give my order to Brittany.........she knows I always start off with that great spinach dip!! YUMMMMMMMM.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You just couldn't resist could ya? Pot stirrer! :wub:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You just couldn't resist could ya? Pot stirrer! :wub:

No mam, I couldn't. Ya'll need to come out next Saturday and bring the girl. :wub: Too bad you can't take advantage of that great Senior Citizens discount. See? It does pay to be OLD sometimes. LOL!!!!! Have a good week-end.

No mam, I couldn't. Ya'll need to come out next Saturday and bring the girl. :wub: Too bad you can't take advantage of that great Senior Citizens discount. See? It does pay to be OLD sometimes. LOL!!!!! Have a good week-end.

Can't wait to hear some good singing (after all the terrible auditions on IDOL)! :p

Your website looks amazing!

Thanks! It's still a work in progress, but is coming along.

Thanks for the feedback everyone; it and your support mean a lot!

-MacFarlane's

Looks like things are gonna work out

We've been working really hard - I think there may be a light at the end of the tunnel (even though it is still a ways away).

I'm looking forward to our newest promotion - Public Safety Night! Every Saturday night, employees in the Public Safety field (fire, police, EMT) will receive a 50% discount to their entree with the purchase of a beverage. Just our way of saying thanks for serving your community.

See you all soon!

-MacFarlane's

All of our specials are now listed on our website!

check it out at www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com !

Thanks!

-MacFarlane's

Ummm....

I didn't win this weeks trivia contest but I still had a blast!!

Oh and I tried the Celtic Chips for the first time and they were really good too. So now my kids want both the salsa and chips AND the Celtic chips!!! This is really the only place that I can bring my kids to eat and call it family night. You guys are awesome!! Keep up the good work!!

bring them on

They went to the movies about ten minutes ago. Have you ever seen Subby play? About two weeks ago I took the kids. I told them it was a man who was going to play the piano. I have a 13, 11, 9, and a 7 year old, and they didn't look that happy at all. We got there and ordered food and they heard him play. Well they forgot about their food and had him surrounded listening to him play. They loved it. I wanted them to hear music that was actualy music - talent in the raw I call it. What Subby does can't be faked like they do in a recording studio. now they ask if they can go every week. Dang kids...

They went to the movies about ten minutes ago. Have you ever seen Subby play? About two weeks ago I took the kids. I told them it was a man who was going to play the piano. I have a 13, 11, 9, and a 7 year old, and they didn't look that happy at all. We got there and ordered food and they heard him play. Well they forgot about their food and had him surrounded listening to him play. They loved it. I wanted them to hear music that was actualy music - talent in the raw I call it. What Subby does can't be faked like they do in a recording studio. now they ask if they can go every week. Dang kids...

It's true- music can sooth the savage beast. My kids are pretty savage, but they calm down when the guitar comes out-

Thanks for replies everyone; we're looking forward to having Subby tonight.

Also, don't forget to keep checking out our website for the current list of specials and events!

Thanks,

-MacFarlane's

From their website:

Teacher Appreciation Nights*:

Monday through Wednesday nights for dinner, any employee of the school system will receive a 50% OFF discount to their entree with the purchase of a beverage.

That's right! Teacher's Appreciation Nights is one of our oldest and best promotions. Hope to see you come out soon to take advantage of it - and help us spread the word!

Thanks!

-MacFarlane's