Paulding.com

Ya'll ready for some WINGS?!?!

Saturday is knocking on the door.....anyone got a hunger for some WINGS???

$0.40 cent WINGS .... any amount, all day until 5pm

Our favors are.....

Mild, Medium, Hot, Insane, House, BBQ, Lemon Pepper, Garlic, Ranch.

Our House sauce is soon to be Famous. You really need to try this stuff.

It is thick, a little sweet at the beginning, but a little on the hot side once you let it sink in.

http://www.theneighborhoodcafe.com/directions.html

CALL AHEAD AND WE'LL HAVE YOUR WINGS HOT AND READY FOR YOU!!!

essen.gif I'm really busy tomorrow so DH will prolly come get some. How late are you open again?

Just whipped up 4 gallons of sauce!!! 1 gallon each of Mild, medium, hot, and INSANE!!

So no terriaki, lemon pepper ect? No big deal, just gotta take orders :D

essen.gif I'm really busy tomorrow so DH will prolly come get some. How late are you open again?

So no terriaki, lemon pepper ect? No big deal, just gotta take orders :D

please say you forgot to add Teriyaki ...... :o

Oh, we have Teriyaki, Lemon Pepper, Garlic, Ranch, House, along with the ones I was making today.

What I was making today was just some fresh Mild, Medium, Hot, and Insane. We have all the others as well!!

And yes, we will be open until 5pm.

Oh, we have Teriyaki, Lemon Pepper, Garlic, Ranch, House, along with the ones I was making today.

What I was making today was just some fresh Mild, Medium, Hot, and Insane. We have all the others as well!!

And yes, we will be open until 5pm.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Are your wings crispy or wet?

I think you may be asking the wrong question....you probably meant to ask are they crispy or soft.

They are crispy. We take a little extra time to allow them proper drying time before we add the sauce.

Now, we can make the dry or wet. They will still be crispy either way, but we can make them with very little sauce or we can make them drenching with sauce. both ways are still crispy because we allow them time to dry before putting sauce on them......know what I mean?

Of course, the only REAL way to know for sure is to come try them. Come by and I will let you try one before you buy! B)

I think you may be asking the wrong question....you probably meant to ask are they crispy or soft.

They are crispy. We take a little extra time to allow them proper drying time before we add the sauce.

Now, we can make the dry or wet. They will still be crispy either way, but we can make them with very little sauce or we can make them drenching with sauce. both ways are still crispy because we allow them time to dry before putting sauce on them......know what I mean?

Of course, the only REAL way to know for sure is to come try them. Come by and I will let you try one before you buy! B)

Ohh, Crunchy crispy hot wings drippin in sauce.Ohhh, i`m on my way!!!

HB.

Well, actually I DID mean crispy or wet.

What time do they close On Sat? Just came by and the closed sign was on the door.

HB.

We were there then. I hope you were at the right place. Actually, we don't have a closed sign anyway...we just have an open sign that lights up when we are open.

Well, actually I DID mean crispy or wet.

Sorry. Guess I miss understood what you were trying to ask. I hope you come by sometime and try us out! We will do them anyway you want.