Paulding.com

sale....sale....sale

Im going through all my yarn and just making things and throughout the day I will be posting more hats, scarves, slippers, etc....every item I post will be.......$5!

baby hats UPDATED 12-30-08...only the camo baby hat is available

hat.jpg

youth large/ adult UPDATE 12-30-08...one on the right is still available

hat2.jpg

Im going through all my yarn and just making things and throughout the day I will be posting more hats, scarves, slippers, etc....every item I post will be.......$5!

baby hats

hat.jpg

youth large/ adult

hat2.jpg

Very cute ZOO! :wub:

This is an AWESOME deal for these. I saw the exact same hats at Sports Authority the day after Christmas and they were $25 :o , and NOT on SALE.

Very cute ZOO! :wub:

This is an AWESOME deal for these. I saw the exact same hats at Sports Authority the day after Christmas and they were $25 :o , and NOT on SALE.

thanks everyone! :wub:

I know what you mean about sports authority, etc. I was in american eagle and cillies and those hats were $15-25.

The only baby hat I have left is the camo one :) The two youth large/ adult in black and white are still available unless my 13 yr old sees them and then she will hide it for herself,lol :lol:

I have made over 30 pairs of slippers/ over 30 scarves/hats etc and my poor kids are still asking for stuff. :lol:

::raiseshand:: camo please, pm sent

got it :)

ditto!!!! camo hat with tie and scarf would be really cool..(for adult though) let me know if ya got the stuff and how much please!!! "somebody" related to me makes stuff to but not for me..ha.

dont go buying stuff.....just if ya have it and have time..nice work

I will see what i have and let you know :)

That will look soooo cute on Wyatt! I snatched up the other baby hates, the pink one is for Moo, the other two blue ones for any other newborns that might need their picture taken ;)

those were so cute on your little ones :wub:

I am almost done with a pair of 8-9 slippers, will post a picture shortly :)

I want the black and white one on the left if it is not already claimed. :)

Its yours :)

Here is a pair of slippers in size 8-9 UPDATED 12-30-08 these are still available

SLIPPERS.jpg

Im back to making some more things so I will keep updating with pictures throughout the day :)

What a great idea zoo! Everything is so cute. The people we gave the slippers and scarves to, LOVED them! The daughter opened her slippers first and her Mom told her that she better have a pair too lol (of course she did) Thanks so very much for helping us out with those. The men loved their scarves as well. Great job!

What a great idea zoo! Everything is so cute. The people we gave the slippers and scarves to, LOVED them! The daughter opened her slippers first and her Mom told her that she better have a pair too lol (of course she did) Thanks so very much for helping us out with those. The men loved their scarves as well. Great job!

thank you so much and I am so glad everyone liked their gifts :wub: I have so much yarn and want to down size the yarn I have and get new yarn :lol: so its a win-win for all

thanks everyone! :wub:

I know what you mean about sports authority, etc. I was in american eagle and cillies and those hats were $15-25.

The only baby hat I have left is the camo one :) The two youth large/ adult in black and white are still available unless my 13 yr old sees them and then she will hide it for herself,lol :lol:

I have made over 30 pairs of slippers/ over 30 scarves/hats etc and my poor kids are still asking for stuff. :lol:

I WANT SOME OF THE SLIPPERS!!!!! All Colors...I can help take some of those off your hands! :wub:

PM'ing you now! :)

Scarlet

Ditto.

Here is a camo ski hat, size is a youth small (fits my 7yr and 9yr) UPDATED 12-30-08 still available and may make deal on the baby if he has another day like yesterday :lol:

hatcamo.jpg

also fits my 1 yr old chunk but he isnt your average size baby, lol!

nickcamo.jpg

those who have 'claimed' a hat, I can meet you pretty much any day/time or you are welcome to come by my house (east paulding). Just pm me and let me know what works :)

Gurllll, I forgot to tell you how much Kaitie LOVED her scarf & gloves. My mom loved the slippers, they were so impressed that they were made just for them. you are the =@ !!! I love the new hat, Raider colors would be so cool!!

oh, I am so happy :wub:

I did the black and white ones for 'my' katie to match her epms bball uniform.

She loved em. I was so glad. I love mine too.

thats great :wub: You know its kind of funny how this all started. Me and my daughter wanted some slippers so I played around until I came up with a pattern we liked and I made some for her. Well my dh got laid off from his second job and I decided to start selling the things I crochet. I didnt realize what a big hit the slippers would be when I put a picture up of my daughters. Here we are about 35 pairs of slippers later and I still havent made a pair for me :lol: I guess that will be my resolution....make myself a pair of these slippers :rofl:

so far everyone who has wanted something has put in a 'custom' order, so what is left right now is the camo baby hat in the first picture (probably fits newborn to 6 months), the youth camo ski hat ( will fit any where from 1-10 depending on the head size), one of the black and white hats (one on the right) and the slippers. I am going to start making some of the other hats ordered but will continue putting things on here throughout the day :)

Here is another baby hat updated 12-30-08 available :D

babyhat2.jpg