Paulding.com

FINALLY, After much debate, We have picked a new name

As most of you know, last week I posted "Name Change Game, We need a new name" for our little business dealing with Pet Gifts and Animal Related/Animal Theme Gifts for People.

We posted and asked for your idea, hoping someone would have an idea that we loved and wanted to use. If so, that person would be the winner of a $75.00 Gift Certificate of goodies from our inventory of items.

Many of you posted name ideas, some of you posted numerous name ideas, which we thank each and every one of you for all your post.

THIS WAS A HARD STRUGGLE or DEBATE for us to come to a final decision. So many of the name ideas you posted we liked, so we just started narrowing down the ideas until we ended up with a list of 5 final choices. Then after a morning of debate of the 5 names we finally have picked one to start using immediately. After this post is read by most of you who posted name ideas, we will change our pcom name to the new name (not doing it now b/c then there would be no surprise when you read this topic/thread).

and so it is now time....

we would like to annouce....

our new name which we will go by....

on pcom and in public..... (but we will use up all bus cards first with old name, then get new ones with new name)....

and so now....

let us..... annouce...

the winner....

of the Name Change Game Contest....

is......

Nemie's Animal Boutique ....

the winning name idea was posted by SAGE THANK YOU SAGE for a great name!

As most of you know, last week I posted "Name Change Game, We need a new name" for our little business dealing with Pet Gifts and Animal Related/Animal Theme Gifts for People.

We posted and asked for your idea, hoping someone would have an idea that we loved and wanted to use. If so, that person would be the winner of a $75.00 Gift Certificate of goodies from our inventory of items.

Many of you posted name ideas, some of you posted numerous name ideas, which we thank each and every one of you for all your post.

THIS WAS A HARD STRUGGLE or DEBATE for us to come to a final decision. So many of the name ideas you posted we liked, so we just started narrowing down the ideas until we ended up with a list of 5 final choices. Then after a morning of debate of the 5 names we finally have picked one to start using immediately. After this post is read by most of you who posted name ideas, we will change our pcom name to the new name (not doing it now b/c then there would be no surprise when you read this topic/thread).

and so it is now time....

we would like to annouce....

our new name which we will go by....

on pcom and in public..... (but we will use up all bus cards first with old name, then get new ones with new name)....

and so now....

let us..... annouce...

the winner....

of the Name Change Game Contest....

is......

Nemie's Animal Boutique ....

the winning name idea was posted by SAGE

Congrats SAGE!

I am glad to see that you kept your name so past customers can associate

the NEW name to the same Nemie! B)

Congrats SAGE!

I am glad to see that you kept your name so past customers can associate

the NEW name to the same Nemie! B)

Thanks KRM and CC,

Yes CC, we wanted to keep Nemie's in the name if all possible, but wasn't an absolute. We did feel the same that Nemie's is definitely recogniziable (is that a word) and of course, there aren't many Nemie's around, so the change is easier made with the Nemie's in the new name as well.

We felt that this name encompased the idea of animal related or animal themed. Do the name change contest was best thing we could have done. We had not thought of that name at all.

Now I have to come up with a new siggy with the new name. Going to try to get that done today sometime. (always so much to do isn't there).

WOOHOO! :clapping:

Yay! I am so glad you loved the name Nemie & Steve :yahoo:

There she is, the winner of the Name Change Contest. Thanks so much for fhe wonderful name idea you posted. We love it and it fits us so very well. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Contact me for the Gift Certificate, or if you know what you want, just let me know.

There she is, the winner of the Name Change Contest. Thanks so much for fhe wonderful name idea you posted. We love it and it fits us so very well. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Contact me for the Gift Certificate, or if you know what you want, just let me know.

Yay! My furbabies are going to love me extra for this one :lol:

I am going to peek on your website again and then PM you Nemie!

Thank you!!

Yay! My furbabies are going to love me extra for this one :lol:

I am going to peek on your website again and then PM you Nemie!

Thank you!!

Great! Also be aware that many of our items are not on the website. Items that change constantly such as the Handbags and hair accessories have not yet been placed on the website, but I will get to it soon (maybe this coming week). So, you may want to do a search on pcom to see other items we have as well. I have lots of new Handbags, make up cases, travel cases, doggie handbags and totes, wallete (animal print, doggie, horse), hair accessories, and some of our feeders ar also not on the website yet.

Can't wait to get your list, and oh yea, we want pics of you with the winning items to post here, so get that list done and get with me asap, so we can get some great pics.

Nemie

Great! Also be aware that many of our items are not on the website. Items that change constantly such as the Handbags and hair accessories have not yet been placed on the website, but I will get to it soon (maybe this coming week). So, you may want to do a search on pcom to see other items we have as well. I have lots of new Handbags, make up cases, travel cases, doggie handbags and totes, wallete (animal print, doggie, horse), hair accessories, and some of our feeders ar also not on the website yet.

Can't wait to get your list, and oh yea, we want pics of you with the winning items to post here, so get that list done and get with me asap, so we can get some great pics.

Nemie

I am definitely glad I did a search! I found some wonderful posts that I totally missed in the Business News section! I found a bunch of goodies and I am truly grateful Nemie, thanks again :wub: I sent over a PM.

OK, there ya go, the name has been changd on here. Looks bit funny, only b/c I am not used to it yet, seeing it that is on here. I do love it and again, thanks to everyone who posted name ideas and especially to Sage the winner.

You all have no idea how much debating went on between Steve and I and some non-pcommer friends to come to a final decision.

Thanks again to everyone.