Paulding.com

Great New Mode Of Transportation 65 MPG

Yes, we do have a Florida Gators version available in both the 150CC and the 50CC. I have attached a picture here for you. They are so cool. Give me a call if you have any other questions 770-257-1623. Thanks and Happy Holidays

fl.jpg

Do you have a FLORIDA GATORS version?

No problem. Just call with any questions.. 770-257-1623.

Thanks and have a great holiday

Crimson_tide.jpg

Would LOVE to see the Alabama Crimson Tide version!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Reckon he/she is afraid will scare us off????

She (my SIL) mentioned these to my daughter yeaterday. I think I heard her say something like $2,500. But don't QUOTE me....I wasn't really paying attention.......... :lol: :lol:

Pricing is no problem.. The standard 50cc model is $1799.00, the Eurosport 150cc is $2299.00, the American Classic is $2199.00 and the University models are a all $2499.00 (150cc). The pricing is standard for each with the exception of "custom" models, which would depend on what you wanted; ie" a PCOM model etc. You can go to www.dallasdodge.com/scooters to see samples of each and the pricing is listed there.

Thanks for checking them out.

Why can't you give the price of a standard model in this thread?

I am trying to get clarification from DMV on this. I do believe you need a license for the 150CC as it is street legal and you need to get insurance and a tag for it. As far as the 50CC model, I dont think so but I am trying not to guess. DMV is closed today but I can speak to someone tomorrow and will post the answer. We have had a bunch of orders from the Alumni association members at a few schools, they like them for on campus transportation, both for students and for alumni attending football games from out of state. All those alumni who drive their RV's to the games seem to like them for alternate means of transport once they arrive on campus.

Thanks for all the interest, will post the license info tomorrow.

I wouldn't think you would need a license for the 50cc....... according to the DMV rules. 15 year old w/ a learners can drive these on the street legally. ;)

Mopeds

A moped is defined as any motor driven cycle with an engine not exceeding 50 cubic centimeters (3.05 cubic inches).

Mopeds are exempt from the provisions relating to the registration and licensing of motor vehicles.

Rules to operate mopeds on Georgia roads and highways:

Must be 15 years of age and have in their possession a valid driver's license, instructional permit or limited permit.

Must wear protective headgear (motorcycle helmet).

No tag is required.

Every person operating a moped upon a roadway must obey the same traffic laws governing drivers of motor vehicles.

May not use limited access highways or other roadways where the minimum speed limit is above 35 mph.

http://www.dds.ga.gov/drivers/DLdata.aspx?...19514&ty=dl

Yes, we do have a Florida Gators version available in both the 150CC and the 50CC. I have attached a picture here for you. They are so cool. Give me a call if you have any other questions 770-257-1623. Thanks and Happy Holidays

fl.jpg

Thank You for taking the time to post that!

Totally the =@ =@ =@

Good Morning,

I want to thank all of you who took the time to post answers about the licensing of the scooters. We can always depend on PComers to have the answers. I did check with DMV and the answers posted here are correct. For the 50cc scooter, so long as it is not being used on main roads, it can be used without a motorcycle license. The 150 CC can be used on main roads and does need to be licensed. The 50CC can be added to most people's insurance as a special use vehicle for a small surcharge (or so says my insurance guy) The 150CC needs to be fully insured because it can be used on main roads. I am still trying to get clarification as to whether the 50cc is considered a moped; the technical definition of which is a vehicle that can be propelled by pedals.

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to contribute info on this. I hope you all like the scooters.

Happy Holidays to all

post-23781-1230317407_thumb.jpg

:o

I love it.

We are taking special orders and deposits now for spring delivery. Our first orders, which will be available for Feb delivery is already sold out. We anticipate that orders taken now will be set for delivery by the 2nd week of March. If anyone is interested please just drop me a pm, send me an email at Sbrief@dallasdodge.com, or call me at 770-257-1623. Thanks

Thanks for all the info... they look like sooooo much fun!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I had to verify these stats. The 50CC has a max weight load of 300 lbs. The 150CC is the same.

Regards,

Sue Brief

E-Commerce Director

Dallas Dodge

what is the weight limits ?